Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I typed my username into google and came up with this
Urban Dictionary

Which made me lol. I chose my username about 5yrs ago just because I didn't have anything better, and it just stuck to me. Any of you guys have a story or certin meaning for yours?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Picked a year before getting my IS. Its my email so I could remember it. Now that I have my IS I would like to Change it but I don't have that option unless a mod does it for me

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
I have absolutely no idea why my username is what it is and why it's kinda long(i think jasonm4, 44, and 444 were all taken). I originally intended to come on here just to get a simple question answered and leave, but here i am one rank below adm. lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well some of my college baseball team buddies used to call me Jimmy which I hated, and then one game I ran over the catcher which was twice my size at home plate and they said he fell over like he got hit by the fighter Kimbo Slice. So the name kinda stuck with me since.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine is the name for my racecar. Wife called me snukumz and the jdm just kinda got tagged with it since i always like the oe look....and mow years later it is what it is.

Angel

·
Registered
743 Posts
My IS of course is black onyx, in fact all of my IS's have been black onyx. The paint code for black onyx is "202", so therefore, "202IS". lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Reminding myself that working hard for what you have and staying humble is the way. Also I really dislike cocky car enthusiasts. You never know what you will see at the next light.

·
Premium Member
21,418 Posts
drunken black man

Reactions: Juic

·
Registered
943 Posts
What an awesome thread! when I chose mine, I was an enthusiast of the IS300 i.e. is300enthusiast (the additional numbers were due to the fact that "IS300enthusiast" had already been registered).

On a side note, I wanted an Evo more, but my family didn't think it looked as "professional" like the IS300 (in the end I made the correct decision). If you can't tell, we're a lexus family, Mom has an older ES350 and dad has an LS460.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is my 2nd IS after a 6 year gap without one and I plan on making it quick. By quick I mean straight line fast but capable on the track. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Last name and branch of service.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Interesting thread! Theniz stands for Nissan. Had a Spec V before and people used to call me nizzie, So I just coined theniz lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine goes back to my college days in the late 90's.

su = Syracuse Univ
maverick = from when I was a kid. I used to want to be a fighter pilot and knew almost every fighter plane to hit the skies (thank you Wings on Discovery Channel). My friends thought it was funny so they said I was a Maverick wanna-be.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts