Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
i'm a junior at USC!!! Major in Business Administration with emphasis in Information Systems. Minor in Interactive Multimedia. I'm thinking about law school once I graduate and definately my MBA. Once I get the money, it's so long SI and hello M3!!!

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 31, 2000).]

·
Registered
6 Posts
MSEE. Field Application Engineer for an OEM FPGA company (dont worry about the name, most of you can't pronounce it). "SAM" seeking 5-spd IS300.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Going to be third year at UCLA as a Cybernetics major. I'm considering one of these specializations: Computer Science, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, or control/communication/information systems.

·
Registered
323 Posts
full time bum....

actually im going to be a 4th year at UCI majoring in the wonderful field of economics. no techie here, just goin to be the one who pays their salaries.

mike

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I'm an architect for a firm that works internationally, based in Maryland with an office in Philly.

Marlon

------------------
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
666 Posts
So what I'm seeing here is that most owners of an IS300 on this board are in the Tech industry...

We should start our own company and make the IS300 our company car.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts