Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, let's hear what some of you cats want for Christmas/Hanukkah.

I'll start...

I want a new watch. I want a new watch pretty much every day of the year, but if there's one time when that desire might become a reality, it's now.

I'm going to guess that LexArkana wants a gibbon and that s0y's looking for a new state-o-the-art MP3 player.

You may continue....

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
I want a nice couch. Mine's starting to look like SHEET!!!

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ltunedgirl said:
well, since we just got married and have received many gifts/ gift certificates...all I really want is world peace :D
:lol: :lol: oh man, that was a good one :lol: :lol:
My sides hurt! :lol:

Thanks Ltuned, I need that :D

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
kinddog said:
I want a nice couch. Mine's starting to look like SHEET!!!
well, maybe if you didn't masturbate in between the cushions so much, it would look nicer :wink:
well you've been gone doing your wedding stuff, so I've been getting lonely.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I want for Martha Stewart to go to jail....i want to see photos of her wearing an orange jumpsuit....that self-centered bitch..... :bitching:

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
1. Necklace from Tiffany's
2. Leather jacket from Banana Republic
3. Tivo
4. New cordless phone with answering machine
5. JIC Titanium exhaust

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
1. Austin Powers Swedish Penis Enlarger (7 inches just ain't cutting it no more)
2. A leopard print case for birth control.
3. Carmen Electra
4. Mercedes SLK-GTR

Ok..thats it.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Well, last Saturday I hit a pole while backing my car from the supermarket parking. It was dark, an unpainted metal pole that doesn't reach the window of the car and it is just there so people don't park their cars in the motorcycle parking space. The part over the front right wheel is screwed up. I have full insurance but a 1% of the car's value deductible, so I just bought my christmas present with that stupid mistake.
:pissed:

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Trovador said:
Well, last Saturday I hit a pole while backing my car from the supermarket parking. It was dark, an unpainted metal pole that doesn't reach the window of the car and it is just there so people don't park their cars in the motorcycle parking space. The part over the front right wheel is screwed up. I have full insurance but a 1% of the car's value deductible, so I just bought my christmas present with that stupid mistake.
:pissed:

Didn't this happen to someone else here not too long ago and they wanted to sue the pole? :-?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
31 Participants
RS200AT
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing