Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been debating if i want to go back to stock or stay on these Konig Troubles. they are 17x7. in the sun setting pic it looks like i have huge wheel gap but its the same as stock.

oh and the hub caps are on the wheels now so don't judge because of that.

wanted to know what you all think.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I say put the stock wheels back on, sell the Konigs and buy lowering springs.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
id sell them and go with stocks and a drop liek mentioned above.

and before you do photoshoots with that lighting, id clean and spray the inside of the wheelwells with some tire shine.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
which whip we judging?

jk man. I would drop it too. Even if you keep your stock shocks and DIY the most it should cost your is like no more than $200.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
i bought wheels so fast when i purchased my car that i never really got to enjoy the stocks... believe me with a drop you'll love them

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think i will do what everyone says. ive been wanting to lower it for a while now. but these were my old rims and thought i would try them out. so yup back to stock and drop it. spend more time in the FS thread now looking for suspension lol.

thanks for the input.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
I'm of the opinion that your wheels should at least be old enough to vote. However, if you're staying 17, it's hard to beat the stockies.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its a done deal. im back on stock! just need to find the suspension i want.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
would it look good if i got my wheels powder coated gloss black? or leave them alone?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Back to stock FTW.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im back to stock now but debating if i want to powder coat them gloss black or not. im trying to find a pic of a ggp with oem gloss blk rims.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts