Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the UGO or APR carbon fiber mirrors. I was considering them to go along with all my other carbon fiber but Im questioning their appearence on the IS.

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
i would go with the UGO....if u have the money...

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Here ya go. Ugo yours truly :)

from the front side

Hope you get them. :p

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I don't really like them, but if you do decide to get them, keep in mind that some people have complained about the visibility being decreased with the smaller mirrors.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
JDM_SXE-10 said:
I don't really like them, but if you do decide to get them, keep in mind that some people have complained about the visibility being decreased with the smaller mirrors.
Yeah, looks of the mirrors are a matter of personal taste. But as for the visibility of the mirrors, I must correct the above statement. Although the mirrors looks smaller, they are only thinner height wise. The APR mirrors are smaller overall, but the UGO mirrors actually have a "wider" view then our oem stock mirrors so you can see from your blind spot to at least additional 1 extra full lane (if on hwy) next to you. The only downfall is that it's not power and it's manual setting. I didn't mind because no one else drives my car. Plus if it was power such as Ganador and other power JDM side mirrors, your passenger side will not adjust to your viewing needs. Just a bit of misconceptions about JDM side mirrors from a first hand user.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
HAHAHA OMG Charles is that a JDM American Flag on ur car? :lol:
Hey Rich, good observation. Funny how you see JDM UGO mirror and Fizz sticker saying "Exclusive JDM Importer" and such and see a U.S. Flag. :D quite contradicting pic isn't it... :crazy:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
edgy said:
what carbon hood you using there charles....??

edG
VIS c.f. hood. It's my 2nd set. My 1st set turned yellow and bumpy. So since I learn from my mistakes, the 2nd set when received got some customization treatment. (Hand molded, sanded, clear coated). No problem what so ever, and shinny always.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts