Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do yall think an L tuned body kit would be worth now that it is discontinued? What would people being willing to pay for it!I am thinking about selling mine.Dont get me wrong, I love the way it looks and all the compliments I get everywhere I go, but I like others too and maybe if I knew it was worth a large enough sum I be willing to let it go.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
Re: l tuned body kit

GREENLEXIS300 said:
What do yall think an L tuned body kit would be worth now that it is discontinued? What would people being willing to pay for it!I am thinking about selling mine.Dont get me wrong, I love the way it looks and all the compliments I get everywhere I go, but I like others too and maybe if I knew it was worth a large enough sum I be willing to let it go.
i'd love to see a pic...never saw a Green L-Tuned before!! please post a pic or link to pics!!!! need to add to thedon's house of L-Tuned!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Yeah, I wanna see a green ltuned that'd be sweet :p But if your willing to sell it I have first dibs on it bro.

-Ringo

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
the batmobile said:
if i had the money.. i'd probably pay 800
YA same here, your right on the dot!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I might be interested in it. I have a Green Lexus as well. How hard do you think it would be to install that kit on my car? Can someone give me an idea on the install costs. Are there any blemishes on it? I have no clue on how much something like that would be worth but I am really interested considering I wouln't have to paint it. Can you give the parts list. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.