Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.digitalgiant.com/blulex5spd/index.html

I finally decided to put picture of my car up. :D I was going to lower it but I didn't want the problems with the bumps in the road. :wink: I hope you like. If you guy/gals like or not let me know. Your honest opinions is all I ask.

Thanks. 8)

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
looks good, i like it. :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
damn that is nice as hell, i have a bone stock 5spd silver and i would think those wheels wheels would look good on mine, but what kind of side skirts and rear valance is that?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the comments. Its a project car with a slow pace for right now since I got married. There are a few other things I have planned, but that will happen in due time.

I have been thinking about lowering it but still not sure. There are enough things that I would like to do to keep me busy. I have to decide between lowering, finishing the audio system and one other thing that I can't mention yet.

I'll update that page with some other picts when I have time to download them off my camera.

thanks again.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Morpheus said:
sweet ride! cool house too! yours? there are not very many med/spanish style houses here.
yeah not tryin to be off topic, but dam thats a nice house...can we get some more flicks of that
oh yeah, nice car

·
Registered
259 Posts
dayvers said:
Morpheus said:
sweet ride! cool house too! yours? there are not very many med/spanish style houses here.
yeah not tryin to be off topic, but dam thats a nice house...can we get some more flicks of that
oh yeah, nice car
I agree. Let's see some more pics of the house......the house is drawing attention away from the car. :lol:

Seriously, your car looks tight.......just needs to be lower to give it a better look. I do understand you, though......those bumpy roads suck if your car is lowered.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts