Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if they still make this wheel?

Do you guys know if the 19x8.5 offset 44 Front & 19x9.5 offset 45 Back will fit?

What do you people think about this wheel?
:roll:

·
Registered
565 Posts
does that bumber get scraped ALL THE TIME!?!

I like the rims though....look pretty good

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Yes to the rims...for obvious reasons. Theyre smokin hot and theyre forged. No on the sizes. Not by much tho...but you'll definitely have to do some fender modding front and rear to alleviate rubbing.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
they're hot...i think the ONLY enkei mesh wheels that look good....maybe the rpm2 (bortex) also.......

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
i like those! yes yes! those will look sick :eek: :chill:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I believe those are the rims a co-workers has, same sizes. He is riding on stock height... front are 245, and rear 265. He claims no rubbing. I will try and snap a few photos whenever I see the car in the lot.

Peace.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
Man, those rims are NICE, but i dont care for the top gun kit.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
CIVIC96NOS said:
off topic....but you removed the side molding and what did you wire that smoked sidemarker too? the stock amber sidemarker on the front?

just noticed that now!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
I had them on my 01 GGP IS300 n love them n the reason I sold them is when I traded my car for a 04 MSM 5 spd n it didn't go with the color of my car.

·
Registered
13,045 Posts
Oh, man. What's with the recent bumping of ancient threads? Please don't bump crappy threads with annoying all-caps titles.

IBTL, por favor.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
shootza said:
That yellow IS with that huge bumper looks like it's about to swallow something...
HAHA!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts