Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought this would be a lil entertaining....what do you hang from your tow hook??????........i'll start

just for kicks and car meets, i dont drive around with it on

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
we have tow hooks?

I didn't think Lexus ever needed to be towed?

D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Low and to the left... if you must know

Reactions: SamanthaIS300

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I hate that whole fad that Honda owners do with their two hook. You see all these Honda fanboys rockin some sort of stuffed animal/keychain on their rear towhook. Must be another useless JDM fad.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I hate that whole fad that Honda owners do with their two hook. You see all these Honda fanboys rockin some sort of stuffed animal/keychain on their rear towhook. Must be another useless JDM fad.
its a RWD cars trend i believe, all the 240sx do that trend.

·
Registered
594 Posts
2in from the ground, but i think the truck balls is hilarious

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
just like the truck balls is a useless ******* fad

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
It's FUH RAZE, YO!!!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
i always thought it was a silly jdm drifter poser trend... and yes i would take part in it cause i jus dont care much anymore, if it makes me smile, ill do it... but i was lookin for a tiny chinese or japanese takeout box to hang from there, to enhance the fact im rice in a domestic town...

one night i did hang a tree air freshner on it... my buddy in his sr20 s14 said my exhaust smelled nice lol (he was kidding)... but yea, thats me...

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
My friend's exhaust hangers broke, so we hung his muffler off the tow hook with a bunch of coat hangers :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts