Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
they're nice, but a little to bling bling for my taste, but i think if i were to rock chrome wheels on my IS then i would consider these.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
eeeeeewwwwwwwwww to both of them!
:lol: you're probably going to get this same answer from most of the guys on here because they're chrome. my advise is get what you like bro. a car says alot about ones personality... so do you man :approve:

my girlfriend has the first wheels (BSA) on her 05' Altima in 20" and i personally like them on a bigger car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Im not a huge chrome person either, but if you like it bro.. give it hell!!

If everyone used the same wheel IS's would be boring

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the first ones were pretty bad... I dunno why i posted them on here in the first place..

However, the second ones are really that bad? I'm looking for a stock, or close stock look when choosing my next set of rims...

???

You guys are making me second guess my purchase, lmao.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like the ones from tirerack, they look identical to the set of Mille Miglias from tirerack I had on my old ES300 years ago. I liked the look and I put about 50,000 miles on them with no problems before I sold the car. I personally like a simple chrome wheel like that with the right color car. I think it's just the chrome that most people here hate. If you like it that's what matters and you got at least one person who'll back you up. :) I'm glad you're not going with the first ones though, IMO those are hideous.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
to me, the IS is just not a chrome car.... I mean if you were driving a 1992 Mercedes 500 SEL with a few bullet holes in the door, hell, chrome would look right at home. But on the IS300... just doesn't look right

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
Whos side are you on???????

Chrome.....antichrome
:flamethro :rocket:
:flamethro :plasma:
:uzi: :flamethro
:shootout: :plasma:
:mgun: :plasma:
:shootout: :rocket:
:uzi: :rocket: