Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give me all of your opinions on these rims guys. These are carbon fiber. PM Me if you guys are interested in them. Carbon fiber rims for all you CF fans out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I guess nobody likes em. I'm waiting for all the haters to come out and say how much they know about the IS and how everything that anyone asks for an opinion on is ugly. Usually all that goes on in these forums.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
I've seen something like that before but the company only made wheels for corvettes.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
i would like to see that in a different spoke design. Ive seen volk gt7 replicas in cf and it looked great. U have pics of any other style rims in cf?

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
OSizzle4Rizzle said:
Ok, I guess nobody likes em. I'm waiting for all the haters to come out and say how much they know about the IS and how everything that anyone asks for an opinion on is ugly. Usually all that goes on in these forums.
Ok since thats what you want.........

Those are ugly as shit they bow outwards, the arms are nappy as hell with that fat in the middle and skinny at top. Carbon fiber is kinda nice but thats about it. So since you obviously want to sell them to us how much do you want for them or is that PM only since you dont want to pay the site for advertising

Oh yeah and nice repost since you have already made a post before asking people what they thought about these

·
Registered
549 Posts
OKCIS said:
Ok since thats what you want.........

Those are ugly as shit they bow outwards, the arms are nappy as hell with that fat in the middle and skinny at top. Carbon fiber is kinda nice but thats about it. So since you obviously want to sell them to us how much do you want for them or is that PM only since you dont want to pay the site for advertising

Oh yeah and nice repost since you have already made a post before asking people what they thought about these
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
enough with the C/F wheels please :lol:
Yeah, what he said.

·
Registered
973 Posts
yeah its not true cf. Its an overlay. Not a big fan.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
yeah, its just an overlay, doesnt look too good in person, someone had them at HIN boston last year

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I dont really recall asking if anyone wanted to buy them. I think I just asked what peeps thought of them. Wanted to get some opinions. Relax guys. Everyone is so edgy on here. Should jus be called blackout.net not is300.net. I know its jus an overlay but I think it still looks good. I'm tired of seein pics on here of the same rims over and over and over. I had to repost cuz nobody was sayin anything, cuz all the haters must have been signed off or something.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
all you had to do was bump up an old post.

by the way the wheels look better in pictures than they do in person, if that gives you any hints?

the weaving around the edges of the spokes never look right.

·
Registered
387 Posts
dont like dont get

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
i like the idea of a carbon wheel done right even an overlay...

Realistically, you will never see a FULL CF wheel like you can get for a Motorcycle....so comments about them being an overlay or wrapped are spot on but so what..?

the problem i think is the design it is basic & plain & not that unique or impressive ...

perfect for a CF Junky/Ricer who has to have CF everythuing..

i am a certified CF nut, & i would not buy them cause i think they can be done better..or can try a better design,. i think Irv is right i saw some somewhere & they did not look as good in person as the pics

1 - 19 of 19 Posts