Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Works Varianza T1S
19" front 9 off set 35
19" rear 10 off set 35

is300 2001
Tein cs coils

so i finally figured out what i want and i figure i ask the is300 members wat they think.....

question - do i need to roll my fenders? i really DONT want top pull then wider and i rather roll if i have to. So do i have to roll front or back or both?

what you think nice set up? and yes i know to each his own but comments welcome

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
lol

from what i do see i think it can be pulled off with some 225s and 235s. not sure about the tire height though. i'm not familiar with 19s. you'll need a roll and maybe a pull. check out apex84 ride

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Why you want low offsets and wide rims and don't want to roll fenders??:disagree: With those sizes and offsets you most likely have to run 215/225 35 up front and 225 maybe 235/35 in the rear WITH rolled fendrs of course. The other wheel whores will chime in if i'm wrong or with more info...lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
dem be ugly fo sho yo... 19's suck cock on the IS unless complimented with.....

bn sports kit.

maybe the elixer kit.

but if your stock bodied, and your not slammed, (which you aren't) those sizes will look like poo.

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
that's gunna stick out like craaaazy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry about the red X.... but ok. i figured i had to roll but i didnt want to do body work and pull the fenders. do you guys all think it will look like crap with the works? it's 1800 for all 4 w/tires. if not i could get enkei rpf01 18" for 1900 brand new w/tires.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
i like works, that style is really iffy on a FIRST GEN. i think if it was a nice aggressive offset in an 18 on a SLAMMED IS it would look decent, but in 19" and on a 4X4 stance, i think it will be awkward.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
sorry about the red X.... but ok. i figured i had to roll but i didnt want to do body work and pull the fenders. do you guys all think it will look like crap with the works? it's 1800 for all 4 w/tires. if not i could get enkei rpf01 18" for 1900 brand new w/tires.
where are you getting them with these prices...?

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Works Varianza T1S
19" front 9 off set 35
19" rear 10 off set 35

is300 2001
Tein cs coils

so i finally figured out what i want and i figure i ask the is300 members wat they think.....

question - do i need to roll my fenders? i really DONT want top pull then wider and i rather roll if i have to. So do i have to roll front or back or both?

what you think nice set up? and yes i know to each his own but comments welcome

]
take a look. heres an example of how that size offset will fit. will take some work of course

http://my.is/forums/f90/18x9-18x10-yes-please-374829/

·
Registered
622 Posts
19's look baller with the right drop and body work
19s would get eaten alive down in louisiana man..you know how great our roads are

not my favorite wheels...good price though...hope it all works out for you man.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
19s would get eaten alive down in louisiana man..you know how great our roads are

not my favorite wheels...good price though...hope it all works out for you man.
our roads are some of the worst yeah yeah, i know

thing is, if you know how to drive a slammed flush car your fine, i have a friend with a SLAMMED IS on 19's (19x8.5 19x10 +25) his fenders are just fine, his front lip is scraped up but I mean it's half an inch off the ground.

like i have multiple slammed w/ aggressive fitment friends and if you drive it right the car will survive with the right suspension, tire, camber, and fender work

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
;) yeah its used but no damage at all for the works. i can also get enkei rp01 if i want 18" for 1900 w/tires new but not sure. goin to roll the fender on tues and try to fit the works. goin to take some pics too so maybe post up. also- the roads in HAWAII suck balls bad!! pot holes everywhere and just sucks. i live in paradise but driving in hell. haha thanks everyone for the input!!! i just dont want that damn 4x4 look. its a 1is not a ford truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.