Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
authentic Racing Hart C2's 18's 3 piece (not the evo 1 piece). silver w/ chrome lip
I have been trying to find pics of these rims on the is or any other cars, but they are just soo hard to find. these rims have been discontinued so they are kinda rare. My friend is selling a set so I am considering them and need your help to decide.
what do you guys think?
do you guys have any good pics of any cars with these rims?

Thanks
much appreciated
Kerry

these are all i can basically find

came this close, but pics are too small and the links are broken

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
old skool C2's with the CF center caps are the shitz.
These are the newer ones...not bad, buy you may want to check caliper clearance on them.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kraze8 said:
old skool C2's with the CF center caps are the shitz.
These are the newer ones...not bad, buy you may want to check caliper clearance on them.

thanks, ill check on that and make sure they fit
i have been searching and searching but havent found any w/ cf caps
those must be really old because these ones are already discontinued for a while now

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Those are nice set of wheels. BTW kraze8 is right, check caliper clearance. A buddy of mine has the exact set on his 02 S2K and the mesh looks like it will hit the IS300 front calipers.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Pm chriscarlos, he has a set on his car, i think he had to shave his caliper a few mm, they look hot on his ride...

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
SoCAlISLex said:
Pm chriscarlos, he has a set on his car, i think he had to shave his caliper a few mm, they look hot on his ride...
I believe he got the RH which is US made - in Torrance I believe. While this one is RacingHart from Japan 3 pcs. There may be difference in fitment? I could be wrong...

Best way to find out is to test fit it on your IS3...

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
300t said:
they are a sharp lookin wheel, too bad the ones on the nsx arent the same ones..

yeah, your right

i noticed more carefully, and am pretty sure those are HRE's

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well thanks guys
i got them and they are installed. the front is very close to the caliper, but doesnt hit. the only prob is that i have some rubbing in the front which i knew was gonna happen. +42 18x8 235's all around. im going to see what i can do tomm. maybe roll the front fenders slightly more inward, or maybe ill just shave a little off. we'll see
wish me luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts