3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about Durashine?

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

·
Registered
117 Posts
Don't waste your time or money. Stick with Finish First. By the way, are you in the New Brunswick area....thought I saw a silver IS3 coming off the TPK at exit 9 (Rt 18)

Mark

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K... Those infomercials do some persuasive advertising though....

I know that's not me. I have a Graphite Gray one. I live a little more south, by Freehold. Although I do goto NB every once in a while to visit some friends at Rutgers. And there are a few restaurants up there that are better than the sh!t by me, like China Bowl, Noodle Gourmet, or Penang...

Yesterday I saw a pimped out Spectra Blue is300 in the garage when I went to get my 1k checkup... I wonder whose it was...

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
i was watchin the informercial at 2 this morning, was gonna ask the same thing...why is it a POS...this probably belongs in the interior/exterior mods forum...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
It just sux, what more can I say? That little water sheeting action ain't all it's cracked up to be. Water sheets off just as good w/ a good polish. The water takes forever to sheet off the top body panels. Regular polish is much better. I have posted my preferred brand of polish numerous times on this forum. Starting to sound like a salesman or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts