Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been around here for awhile, but I can't ever recall posting pics of my car>?? ...and this is IS300.NET right?

Well, tell me what you think. Its a slow moving project, and there's lots to be done, including the TBKO S/C install coming up in March (2004), I dig her so far...

...or feel free to visit http://www.cardomain.com/id/tr_909 for more pictures of her in autocross and of other pictures from various IS300/Lexus meets.

·
Registered
236 Posts
It looks even better in person, trust me! Let me know when your doing the TBKO supercharger, maybe I'll have to pick one up too and your guy can cut us a deal.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jzak423 said:
It looks even better in person, trust me! Let me know when your doing the TBKO supercharger, maybe I'll have to pick one up too and your guy can cut us a deal.
Hey man! How have you been!? Can't wait to see your ride now that you've done some work to her! BTW - thanks for the props.

Re: S/C... I'll let you know when the time gets closer. ISAllShow is getting his done as we speak, and when his car returns we should both take a look at it. He will be our connection for the install. If you are interested, I'm thinking March will be the month for me, so keep it in mind. We'll talk about it more in depth later (and in person).

See you soon!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jzak423 said:

BTW - did you get your Y-Pipe yet? There is a sale on XERD stuff right now. Just thought I'd give you the heads up. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts