Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
like ^^^ said...evoish, which im pretty sure you intended it to be. you are succesful at mimicking evo style hood, but im not a fan of copying other styles...its like us bagging on civics with altezza lights, EVO owners would prolly talk shit about that hood in the same way

overall i think the car looks pretty trick. does it have the same amount of 'go'?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AustinAltezza said:
like ^^^ said...evoish, which im pretty sure you intended it to be. you are succesful at mimicking evo style hood, but im not a fan of copying other styles...its like us bagging on civics with altezza lights, EVO owners would prolly talk sh*t about that hood in the same way

overall i think the car looks pretty trick. does it have the same amount of 'go'?
No clue what it got under the hood....The cars from Japan i think...so i just found it.on another site...and posted it here....My mods are in my Signature....

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
:lol: i thought it was yours. anyway i dont like IS3 hoods with vents on it, cuz you cant see the bulge in the middle which i like very much

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
the hood is pretty cool.. but you definately need a kit (and not a subtle kit either) to pull that hood off.. cant do it with just hood alone..

proly an extreme kit would look best with that hood.. (kit that has whole new front / sides/ rear)

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
bk9 said:
I'm 99% sure that's the modellista kit. So, I'd say it's in Japan. :wink:
Kinda' cool hood though!
I'll bump you up on that 1% That is the modellista kit..damn that thing looks sweet :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts