Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
They look like clear markers painted dark silver... :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k

Just make your yahoo photo album public so we can see them..

Joe Z

·
Registered
251 Posts
kuu.. looks dope, but how come you just didnt' paint the housing black?

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's what i asked for but the bastard who did it had to paint it the way it is for some reason :pissed: you wouldn't believe how much it cost me..

·
Registered
251 Posts
how much did it cost you?

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
those are pics of my set on the site BTW

·
Registered
530 Posts
I contacted the guy a couple months ago about it. Way too expensive. I'd rather blow $200 on an engine start button :wink: than two fancy sidemarkers.

I have to admit I like the look though. How much did you pay?

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It cost me a whopping $180 - huge regret :pissed: anyone want them I'll take your stock ones and just pay me $150. I wanna go back to stock

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
chado said:
It cost me a whopping $180 - huge regret :pissed: anyone want them I'll take your stock ones and just pay me $150. I wanna go back to stock
dam.. 150? i just sanded and painted my stock ones for under 35 bucks..and it matches my bumper great..

hmm..i think the ones you got are nice... but you overpaid just a speck..

im sure someone will want them if the price comes down a few more notches..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks cool. Totally different than anything I've seen. Don't be in such a hurry to get rid of something that cost you so much. Enjoy it for a while at least. Learn to love 'em instead of regreting them.

chado said:

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah, you're right... i did kind of design them myself but i took a year to finally order them because i couldn't rationalize spending so much for 2 pieces of plastic. there was just no other place that did this kind of work, so i had no choice. anyway, with the money i'd rather get that start button :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts