Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they're supposed jdm- but what do u think of em on a black is300? my first inclination was to paint em..but then that defeats the whole point of em being carbon!
gimme your thots.
thanks all

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I don't like them specifically because they cover up with Altezza started...the Altezza tail lights.

What color would you want to paint them anyways? They have regular ones already painted to match your car or unpainted ones, which you can paint it with another color like...wait a minute, what color do you want to paint them anyways?

·
Registered
4,027 Posts

one of those pics has the cf tail covers... looks good imo.. esp with the cf hood..

i know someone who can get them for a good price.. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I dont realli care for any tailight covers..may b if someway you could get the actual housing carbon fiber it would be nice...but tail light covers kinda look cheap to me for some reason :-?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I dont realli care for any tailight covers..may b if someway you could get the actual housing carbon fiber it would be nice...but tail light covers kinda look cheap to me for some reason :-?

·
Registered
188 Posts
how about those old school GTO tail light covers. Do they make those for our cars. Remember, those blackout, or whatever they were called. Huh, just an idea, anybody know any info on something like that.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
bloodlust said:
black or white car=yes

all others=no
u know what, i would have to agree with you on this...personally i think tail light covers are ugly, but if you must put one on, black and white are pretty much the colors that could pull it off...

not to bash the guy with the yellow car with tail light covers..but yellow has to be the worst color to put carbon fiber hood and tail light covers on...colors dont mesh too well...like i said its my opinion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dayvers said:
bloodlust said:
black or white car=yes

all others=no
u know what, i would have to agree with you on this...personally i think tail light covers are ugly, but if you must put one on, black and white are pretty much the colors that could pull it off...

not to bash the guy with the yellow car with tail light covers..but yellow has to be the worst color to put carbon fiber hood and tail light covers on...colors dont mesh too well...like i said its my opinion.
yah..actually my IS3 is black..that's why i was thinking of getting em- but it's the carbon ones or i wait and get a regular set and color match paint them...
Anyone got any pix of color matched tail lite covers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts