Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 2012 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
- installed OEM intake + Joe Z 50% better response easy!

- Got rid of squeaking noise on drivers front wheel!!!!!!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Crossed the 100k mark yesterday

·
Registered
772 Posts
Got the sway bars installed finally

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Got some new spark plugs installed, cleaned the engine bay and filler her up with some E85...

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
installed Nokya Artic White 7k DRL bulbs and did the full power DRL mod to complete it. on the to do list this weekend: replace B2S2 O2 sensor (finally!), transmission fluid change with Redline MT-90, and replace my air filter on SRT intake with a new aFe filter! planning on repainting the intake too, not sure if i'll be able to get the intake part done this weekend tho.. lots to do! winter is coming.

(haha i had already replaced my high beam bulbs, so in the box are my stock ones that have weird brown/orange crap all over it)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
^nice stuff!
thanks jerm!

I love the Nokya Artic Whites. I like how they look when they are off especially. I have em on a switch for full voltage or off. Nice goodies!
haha yeh, i went for these from your suggestion not too long ago. they're such a big difference over stock from both real life utilization and overall look. i looked into doing the switch mod too.. but it just seemed like sooo much work x.x haha. it would be nice to turn the DRL on/off at will though.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
You can do that too, have a switch to turn your DRL's on/off, that's what i did for a number of years before doing the full power. All you have to do is cut the white/black wire after the resistor, butt splice it to a piece of 14awg, swing it over to the driver side grommet, and wire a switch to ground. I used a reg 20a rocker(coin slots filled), not this one Scion OEM Style Rocker Switch

Either way, Nokya ftw!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Finally installed my megan racing header and megan racing y-pipe. IMO better sound but can deffinatly notice the low end loss.

car died while driving (blown EFI fuse) did some research and found an exposed wire on the B2S2 O2 that had shorted out. Fixed the issue and car is running like a champ.

one more issue to diagnose taillamp indicator ON and no blown lights.

·
Registered
311 Posts
just put a CDD delete on the IS. shifting aggressively was much more noticeably smoother, as well as just cruising. engagement was a little higher than normal, but overall: HAPPY

·
Registered
278 Posts
Put the 2 new front wheels on, replacing the one that cracked after the pothole incident and the passenger side as well since i couldnt find a matching tire...

121 - 140 of 2012 Posts