Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2012 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Painted the new bumper and greddy style lip. Still waiting on the satin chrome altezza grille. Soon blacking out emblems.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
51 Posts
Today I just ordered some filters even though I haven't picked it up yet just the first thing I'm going to do

·
Registered
295 Posts
Fixed boost leaks, replaced frozen caliper, little street tuning, up'ed boost and new spark plugs in my gte powered baby yesterday. So much stronger now!!:) :) :) :) Last week I put a 12" type r in. Last month swapped out my Megan lp coils for stance gr+'s and also swapped out my eBay exhaust for a hks hi-power "cat back". Moving up in the world. Lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
installed. took 5 hours because of the stubborn axle bolts. got one side completely out and the other i stripped two of the heads. i ended up taking the whole axle out and slid it out that way. initial tests confirm that im loving this mod.

·
Registered
772 Posts
put the blitz filter in it yesterday

·
Registered
56 Posts
Phoned the Lexus dealer today to try to find out what work had been done on my 2002 IS300. I bought it off my brother at 54,000 miles and now has 76,000 miles. As far as I can tell, apart from oil and air filter changes, since 24,000 miles:
- Brake fluid has never been changed
- Radiator fluid has not been changed
- Rear differential oil has not been changed
- Transmission, who knows
- Cabin air filter looked like someone's front lawn

Not cool, not at all. I have work to do.

·
Registered
75 Posts
you could also get on the lexus website, register the car and find out exactly when/what maintanance was done. could save yourself some hold time on the phone.

·
Registered
72 Posts
wash and weaxed her last week, just washed this week. wash and wax again next week probably. This upcoming month im going to get her A/C servo replaced, and get sways.

81 - 100 of 2012 Posts