Lexus IS Forum banner

2001 - 2012 of 2012 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found a set of sport cross staggered wheels and immediately threw them on. Anyone need a set of spare oem wheels? 2 have good tread, 2 have outside tirewear after being remounted/flipped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sold it yesterday for $4k with 160k miles. It was the easiest car to work on minor repairs -alternator, ac compressor, radiator etc. though, I wasn’t brave enough to tackle the timing belt(and can seal leaks) so I sold it and bought an SUV. Thanks for everything guys(especially froggy with videos on youtube)!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Past month:

Timing belt kit + water pump + tensioner
Valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, wires
Front brakes

Past week:

Washed it

New 40% ceramic tint on all 5

Installed trunk crate & cargo net

Replaced driver's side sun visor & ugpraded cracked/saggy antenna to JDM Altezza "shorty"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yesterday I waxed the IS for the first time since buying it over a week ago. Also cleaned the interior, wheels, engine bay, polished the surface rust off the exhaust, cleaned/installed new air filter, and cleaned the MAF sensor.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
finally motor for actuator came in. Only thing was that i needed a flat one not the rounded one. bought by mistage but grinded it down and was able to put it in. Now let's if this baby works.

2001 - 2012 of 2012 Posts