Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2012 Posts

·
Registered
11,816 Posts
I think there's already a thread on here like this.

But I'll still play:

-put more double-sided tape cause my side skirt was falling a little.
-painted my rear window switches black with trim paint, going to see how it looks before I do the front ones.
-buffed and waxed my inner tails cause they were dull and faded.

Going to post pictures in my thread once its done.

·
Registered
743 Posts
So far I've washed mine twice this week, looks like it may be going on three as of today. I rotated my tires Tuesday, changed my rear pads with oem pads and got an alignment last week. Yesterday I ordered 5k white 13W LED DRL bulbs with modules for each light from V-LEDs (will be doing a thread on that once they're installed). Anddddd my 3 month wax is coming up on the 20th of this month.

Man, I do a lot for my car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far I've washed mine twice this week, looks like it may be going on three as of today. I rotated my tires Tuesday, changed my rear pads with oem pads and got an alignment last week. Yesterday I ordered 5k white 13W LED DRL bulbs with modules for each light from V-LEDs (will be doing a thread on that once they're installed). Anddddd my 3 month wax is coming up on the 20th of this month.

Man, I do a lot for my car.
you are doing a lot, BUT YOU LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT !!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
got it washed and put a sticker on the back windshield

·
Registered
438 Posts
Purchased the SRT intake Race-ECU and TEIN EDFC. plan on lowering her soon.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Bought a new gas cap lol. Got that EVAP Mass leak CEL and hopefully this is it and not anything else.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Painted headlights
Painted sidemarkers
Painted grill

New DRL's. Lost the blue nokyos because I think they look a little ricey. Anyone want them?
New foglight bulbs

·
Registered
849 Posts
Lol I put the nokya yellow bulbs for my DRL. I think it looks good withe the yellow fogs. I also changed out the city lights for PIAA yellows too. So when its getting kinda dark or overcast, thats all I have on and I think it looks pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Lol I put the nokya yellow bulbs for my DRL. I think it looks good withe the yellow fogs. I also changed out the city lights for PIAA yellows too. So when its getting kinda dark or overcast, thats all I have on and I think it looks pretty good.
I got the Nokya Artic White's and really love em. I like how these bulbs cast a shadow of yellow or blue(depending on which one), when they are off. I need to do the same about my city lights, the regular stock filament ones just don't cut it.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hi Jason, do we know of any LED's we can use for DRL.
As I mentioned in my post earlier in this thread, I bought 13w LED DRL's from V-LEDs Friday. I bought two $9.99 modules also from V-LEDs to correctly run each bulb.

1 - 20 of 2012 Posts