Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2012 Posts

·
Registered
11,816 Posts
I think there's already a thread on here like this.

But I'll still play:

-put more double-sided tape cause my side skirt was falling a little.
-painted my rear window switches black with trim paint, going to see how it looks before I do the front ones.
-buffed and waxed my inner tails cause they were dull and faded.

Going to post pictures in my thread once its done.

·
Registered
743 Posts
So far I've washed mine twice this week, looks like it may be going on three as of today. I rotated my tires Tuesday, changed my rear pads with oem pads and got an alignment last week. Yesterday I ordered 5k white 13W LED DRL bulbs with modules for each light from V-LEDs (will be doing a thread on that once they're installed). Anddddd my 3 month wax is coming up on the 20th of this month.

Man, I do a lot for my car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as far as pads, i need to go back to Akebono pads on the front, rear i did few weeks ago - LOVE IT !!! nice and clean wheels !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far I've washed mine twice this week, looks like it may be going on three as of today. I rotated my tires Tuesday, changed my rear pads with oem pads and got an alignment last week. Yesterday I ordered 5k white 13W LED DRL bulbs with modules for each light from V-LEDs (will be doing a thread on that once they're installed). Anddddd my 3 month wax is coming up on the 20th of this month.

Man, I do a lot for my car.
you are doing a lot, BUT YOU LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT !!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
got it washed and put a sticker on the back windshield

·
Registered
438 Posts
Purchased the SRT intake Race-ECU and TEIN EDFC. plan on lowering her soon.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ordered a new deck and replaced the battery... Still had the 10 year old OEM battery!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I tries getting rid of that gurgling sound coming from my glove box and was unsuccessful =\

·
Registered
849 Posts
Bought a new gas cap lol. Got that EVAP Mass leak CEL and hopefully this is it and not anything else.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Painted headlights
Painted sidemarkers
Painted grill

New DRL's. Lost the blue nokyos because I think they look a little ricey. Anyone want them?
New foglight bulbs

·
Registered
849 Posts
Lol I put the nokya yellow bulbs for my DRL. I think it looks good withe the yellow fogs. I also changed out the city lights for PIAA yellows too. So when its getting kinda dark or overcast, thats all I have on and I think it looks pretty good.

Reactions: jasonm4

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Lol I put the nokya yellow bulbs for my DRL. I think it looks good withe the yellow fogs. I also changed out the city lights for PIAA yellows too. So when its getting kinda dark or overcast, thats all I have on and I think it looks pretty good.
I got the Nokya Artic White's and really love em. I like how these bulbs cast a shadow of yellow or blue(depending on which one), when they are off. I need to do the same about my city lights, the regular stock filament ones just don't cut it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got the Nokya Artic White's and really love em. I like how these bulbs cast a shadow of yellow or blue(depending on which one), when they are off. I need to do the same about my city lights, the regular stock filament ones just don't cut it.
Hi Jason, do we know of any LED's we can use for DRL.

·
Registered
438 Posts
gave her a car wash

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hi Jason, do we know of any LED's we can use for DRL.
As I mentioned in my post earlier in this thread, I bought 13w LED DRL's from V-LEDs Friday. I bought two $9.99 modules also from V-LEDs to correctly run each bulb.

1 - 20 of 2012 Posts