Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we were talking about GPA, I thought I'd ask you guys what you took to the High School Prom.... I went to a Prep School (Boarding) for high school so I had no choice but to go in a Yellow School Bus....

Eric....

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
i want to go in a modena =) but......i heard they dont' let you drive them unless you're over 25 =) oh well ....that just means i can save my money to spend elsewhere...i'll probably geta limo or drive te m3 =)

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
yeah tahts' what i'm thinking...it really depends on who i go with =) hehe...either wya, afterwards, i'mhaving some fun in the M =)

·
Registered
442 Posts
I went in a limo, my car was crappy and i didn't wanna be seen going to prom in my moms minivan or my dads "not cool" car.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm thinking about a Porsche 911 or a Boxster, but if I have no $$$, then I'll take my IS.

·
Registered
187 Posts
A big white luxurious 1991 Isuzu Trooper II in 94'. How terrible! I dont recall many people taking limos, most people drove their parents cars.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In my opinion I think the Ultimate car to take to the prom would be the Plymouth/now Chrysler Prowler.....
Eric....

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In my opinion I think the Ultimate car to take to the Prom would be the Plymouth/now Chrysler Prowler....
Eric..

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Erick- It's interesting to see that they price by the popularity and not their actual worth. Too bad they don't have an M5.

[This message has been edited by kota (edited October 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Man - I really tried to keep out of this one but you guys got the better of me. I went in a 70 Chevelle SS 396.

No - it wasn't new
No - it wasn't old enough to be restored
Yes - I wish I still had it

Terry

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by kota:
Erick- It's interesting to see that they price by the popularity and not their actual worth. Too bad they don't have an M5.

[This message has been edited by kota (edited October 17, 2000).]
Kota, Yeah that is interesting but makes sense... I wonder whether those companies get good business... I guess people that want to say they owned a Ferrari F355 for the day...
Eric...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by TSoich:
Man - I really tried to keep out of this one but you guys got the better of me. I went in a 70 Chevelle SS 396.

No - it wasn't new
No - it wasn't old enough to be restored
Yes - I wish I still had it

Terry
Nice! I'm sure that thing Hauled @ss and would probably run circles around your IS300.
Eric....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts