Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please tell me what bumper this is, its uber clean!!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Damnnnnit!
lol. I know. There was a point in time where I was searching for the l-sportline side skirts. Finally found one but it was sold in like 5 min of it being posted on here. You have to be quick if it comes up in the FS section. I finally just gave up and went with RMM.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was this kit copied from something, or did they just come up with it, like the Carson is somewhat copied from the TRD NEO?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
i've often said that this was the cleanest looking front bumper ever produced for the is. sooo sick.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Should i be a dick and post up my L-Sportline side skirts?
a replica would be nice. somebody needs to go find a donor kit then have it molded/copied then manufactured.
I think Tom has an extra set of L-Sportline side skirts just sitting in the garage. I read one of his old posts somewhere and he said he had an extra. What a dick. lol. Tom...go make some replicas for us! You need to share dammit. lol.

·
Dr. JDM
6,678 Posts
I think Tom has an extra set of L-Sportline side skirts just sitting in the garage. I read one of his old posts somewhere and he said he had an extra. What a dick. lol. Tom...go make some replicas for us! You need to share dammit. lol.
i seen 'em!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.