Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah ppl, just wondering what bodykit u guyz have on ur IS300 as of right now, and pls, SHow us some pics....hehe...ill post my Lsportline kit up when i get a carmera. Time to represent ur IS.

01 SBM
lsportline kit
rodmillen front grill
rodmillen rear spoiler
Custom system!!!

Oh ya..for any1 whos seen the Lsportline cataloge...it says that there is a front lip spoiler for the kit, right under Aerodynamics. does any1 have any info on that. i would be glad to add a lip on top of the front kit already. =)

·
2,909 Posts
I can't wait to see those pics, that should really look good with what you have. I have the same kit, I want to see pics of that lip. I thinks it's carbon fiber, that should look really nice I might get it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just have the Stillen front lip spoiler at the moment. The c-west sideskirts and rear bumper will be waiting for me when I get back home. I can't wait to see how that turns out.

·
Registered
180 Posts
L-Sportline full kit here with Lip Spoiler. I was going to detail my car today and take pics, but the beautiful South Florida rain and clouds decided to show up.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Quick question:
L-Sportline body kit replace the rear bumper or is it just a cover? Some idiot ran into my rear bumper this morning (like 2:30am) and took off. Luckily someone saw them and left me a note with the perps plate #'s. So if I end up having to get a new rear bumper (which I might have to) I think I'm gonna get that L-sportline kit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I got the full RRM skirt kit (front, sides, and rear) and also the RRM rear lip spoiler.

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey guys.. I just got the EGoit 9 piece body kit from Shadoh6 on my b-day thursday... and just finished installing myself 2day.... its a beauty of a kit.... I'm in the process of getting pictures of it... but anyone goin to the BAy Area meet will get to see it....

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'll try to wen i get a chance to take pics.... i mite have it in a day or 2.... does anyone know how to post pics here?..... i just cant figure out how.....

·
Registered
447 Posts
i didnt change the color of the display lights..... i simply added a series of sound sensitive blue LEDs to the interior to spice it up.. and turn off the dash light completely at nite.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts