Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah ppl, just wondering what bodykit u guyz have on ur IS300 as of right now, and pls, SHow us some pics....hehe...ill post my Lsportline kit up when i get a carmera. Time to represent ur IS.

01 SBM
lsportline kit
rodmillen front grill
rodmillen rear spoiler
Custom system!!!

Oh ya..for any1 whos seen the Lsportline cataloge...it says that there is a front lip spoiler for the kit, right under Aerodynamics. does any1 have any info on that. i would be glad to add a lip on top of the front kit already. =)

·
2,909 Posts
I can't wait to see those pics, that should really look good with what you have. I have the same kit, I want to see pics of that lip. I thinks it's carbon fiber, that should look really nice I might get it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just have the Stillen front lip spoiler at the moment. The c-west sideskirts and rear bumper will be waiting for me when I get back home. I can't wait to see how that turns out.

·
Registered
180 Posts
L-Sportline full kit here with Lip Spoiler. I was going to detail my car today and take pics, but the beautiful South Florida rain and clouds decided to show up.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Quick question:
L-Sportline body kit replace the rear bumper or is it just a cover? Some idiot ran into my rear bumper this morning (like 2:30am) and took off. Luckily someone saw them and left me a note with the perps plate #'s. So if I end up having to get a new rear bumper (which I might have to) I think I'm gonna get that L-sportline kit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I got the full RRM skirt kit (front, sides, and rear) and also the RRM rear lip spoiler.

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey guys.. I just got the EGoit 9 piece body kit from Shadoh6 on my b-day thursday... and just finished installing myself 2day.... its a beauty of a kit.... I'm in the process of getting pictures of it... but anyone goin to the BAy Area meet will get to see it....

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'll try to wen i get a chance to take pics.... i mite have it in a day or 2.... does anyone know how to post pics here?..... i just cant figure out how.....

·
Registered
447 Posts
i didnt change the color of the display lights..... i simply added a series of sound sensitive blue LEDs to the interior to spice it up.. and turn off the dash light completely at nite.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
ICE300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing