·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what bodykit this is?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
the front end is a jdm airwalker kit.. a member here was selling it a while back.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Damn, I cant stand ugly body kits for the IS. Its such a clean and elegant design, I hate it when i see fugly kits on them.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i think that is a nice bumper looks similar to the elixer bumper

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The front is definately Airwalker Pic fromJDM central

However I think the sides are JP Vizage. Just a guess tho.
hey guys. thanks for the input. just regarding the front bumper, it's similar to both the airwalker and the elixir shown in that link, but if you notice some of the details, its definitely different (the shape of the grill area, the space for the foglights, and those two indentations under where an intercooler would go).
i personally think this actually looks nicer than the airwalker kit, but if we assume that its not the airwalker, then what could it be??

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
hey guys. thanks for the input. just regarding the front bumper, it's similar to both the airwalker and the elixir shown in that link, but if you notice some of the details, its definitely different (the shape of the grill area, the space for the foglights, and those two indentations under where an intercooler would go).
i personally think this actually looks nicer than the airwalker kit, but if we assume that its not the airwalker, then what could it be??
looks like the person just modified it, the grill area is a grill they make

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks like the person just modified it, the grill area is a grill they make
no, i dont mean the grill he has. which actually he doesnt even have a grill there. i just mean the actual shape of that opening. which i had noticed was different than that airwalker kit.

he responded to the message i sent him on ebay and said it's a t-style.
what the hell is t-style? i couldnt find any such front bumper or body kit anywhere..

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
no, i dont mean the grill he has. which actually he doesnt even have a grill there. i just mean the actual shape of that opening. which i had noticed was different than that airwalker kit.

he responded to the message i sent him on ebay and said it's a t-style.
what the hell is t-style? i couldnt find any such front bumper or body kit anywhere..
on the airwalker pic that is a grill, an air walker grill the reason why the grill area on bumper in the pic you posted is different is because it does not have the air walker grill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts