Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's stop bitching and bickering for a sec and think about how lucky we are.... What are you thankful for?

That is all fruitmuffins.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
PMD911 said:
Let's stop bitching and bickering for a sec and think about how lucky we are.... What are you thankful for?

Fellow fruitmuffin,

Who's bickering? Oh..n/m...I am thankful for my family, my fiance, and my health.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankful for friends/family/health. Living life, being young, getting drunk, being able to work, having the money to go on vacations, making an ass out myself on .net w/ people I've never met, etc.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
I'm thankful to be alive, have a good job, a good family (eventhough I am up in arms with them sometimes), a broken heart which reminds me that there is someone else out there for me, my small group of friends, and last but not least...my .net family :wink: .

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
caren said:
PMD911 said:

Fellow fruitmuffin,

Who's bickering? Oh..n/m...I am thankful for my family, my fiance, and my health.
You just put a dagger in LexAlaska's heart, but just because there's a goal keeper doesn't mean you can't score.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Allright, I'll play along. I am basically thankful for everything in my life right now. My family, my wife, health, and the way things are going for us. I am thankful we have been able to accomplish everything we have set our hearts into and that the future is looking good. I am thankful that God is clearly present in our lives.

(Yes, I am thankful you guys are there everyday to ease this sometimes overwhelming routine we call "work" :wink: )

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
I'm thankful for all of the massive advantages we enjoy as contrasted to those who don't. We are truly, massively, outrageously fortunate.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I am thankful for the return of a Republican Congress and spoiled little rich liberal college kids whose parents buy them $30,000+ luxury cars rather than spending that money on a worthy cause like feeding the hungry.

And no, that wasn't directed toward you ImpulseVXV

1 - 20 of 39 Posts