Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's stop bitching and bickering for a sec and think about how lucky we are.... What are you thankful for?

That is all fruitmuffins.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
PMD911 said:
Let's stop bitching and bickering for a sec and think about how lucky we are.... What are you thankful for?

Fellow fruitmuffin,

Who's bickering? Oh..n/m...I am thankful for my family, my fiance, and my health.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankful for friends/family/health. Living life, being young, getting drunk, being able to work, having the money to go on vacations, making an ass out myself on .net w/ people I've never met, etc.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
I'm thankful to be alive, have a good job, a good family (eventhough I am up in arms with them sometimes), a broken heart which reminds me that there is someone else out there for me, my small group of friends, and last but not least...my .net family :wink: .

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
caren said:
PMD911 said:

Fellow fruitmuffin,

Who's bickering? Oh..n/m...I am thankful for my family, my fiance, and my health.
You just put a dagger in LexAlaska's heart, but just because there's a goal keeper doesn't mean you can't score.

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Allright, I'll play along. I am basically thankful for everything in my life right now. My family, my wife, health, and the way things are going for us. I am thankful we have been able to accomplish everything we have set our hearts into and that the future is looking good. I am thankful that God is clearly present in our lives.

(Yes, I am thankful you guys are there everyday to ease this sometimes overwhelming routine we call "work" :wink: )

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
I'm thankful for all of the massive advantages we enjoy as contrasted to those who don't. We are truly, massively, outrageously fortunate.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I am thankful for the return of a Republican Congress and spoiled little rich liberal college kids whose parents buy them $30,000+ luxury cars rather than spending that money on a worthy cause like feeding the hungry.

And no, that wasn't directed toward you ImpulseVXV

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
26 Participants
Joser
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing