Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
No hostility but that f in' looks nasty. Is that rat on a stick? Are you having a cookout with your fireplace? Lexus_Rex told you about his cooking recipe didn't he.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMD911 said:
No hostility but that f in' looks nasty. Is that rat on a stick? Are you having a cookout with your fireplace? Lexus_Rex told you about his cooking recipe didn't he.
Nah, he didnt tell me anything. Its chicken and its guite good. Its more of cookin. The weather outside is 16degrees.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
doodlebug2 said:
looks good to me :p :p
hi Doodlebug2. Thanx for telling everyone that you are in fact the original doodlebug in your signature. Im sure it will make no difference at all. Twit.

have a splendid day.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
fugazi787 said:
doodlebug2 said:
looks good to me :p :p
hi Doodlebug2. Thanx for telling everyone that you are in fact the original doodlebug in your signature. Im sure it will make no difference at all. Twit.

have a splendid day.
LOL. You never wanna piss off a Canuck.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
look pretty good, compared to my dinner! damn Mac and cheese! got studying to do for big bio test tomorrow so I don't have time to make a big dinner oh well peace out

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
That looks disgusting. It reminds me of that movie "Alive..."

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats wrong with you people? 95% of you judge your food by the way it looks. It was very good. Tha Reaper was right, the water is to make the chicken moist. The fire dries it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
arhemed
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing