Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
No hostility but that f in' looks nasty. Is that rat on a stick? Are you having a cookout with your fireplace? Lexus_Rex told you about his cooking recipe didn't he.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PMD911 said:
No hostility but that f in' looks nasty. Is that rat on a stick? Are you having a cookout with your fireplace? Lexus_Rex told you about his cooking recipe didn't he.
Nah, he didnt tell me anything. Its chicken and its guite good. Its more of cookin. The weather outside is 16degrees.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
doodlebug2 said:
looks good to me :p :p
hi Doodlebug2. Thanx for telling everyone that you are in fact the original doodlebug in your signature. Im sure it will make no difference at all. Twit.

have a splendid day.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
fugazi787 said:
doodlebug2 said:
looks good to me :p :p
hi Doodlebug2. Thanx for telling everyone that you are in fact the original doodlebug in your signature. Im sure it will make no difference at all. Twit.

have a splendid day.
LOL. You never wanna piss off a Canuck.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
look pretty good, compared to my dinner! damn Mac and cheese! got studying to do for big bio test tomorrow so I don't have time to make a big dinner oh well peace out

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
That looks disgusting. It reminds me of that movie "Alive..."

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats wrong with you people? 95% of you judge your food by the way it looks. It was very good. Tha Reaper was right, the water is to make the chicken moist. The fire dries it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts