Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving home today, then see this fixed up MB C230 California license plate "AGGRSSV" lowered, racing hart rims, window tint, clear corners, smoked taillights. i was next to him. as soon as the light turned green, he step on crazy then i did step on hard too (but didnt pass 5000rpm) guess what? i kicked his a$$. he never lead me i have the race all the time. we went up around 80-85 then he made a right turn (loser!) in my mind i was thinking dude what was he thinking?
during the race this black del sol catch up behind the MB trying to cut off him but the white MB left so he tried to race me...
again no point racing with me. of course i will beat him easily. i killed him. i got to the stop light waiting for green light to make a right turn then waited maybe 7 sec then there he is next to me. i looked at him wow its an 30-35 years old man. then he stared at me. haha too bad i gotta go home but i killed him.
first race was about 5 miles and second race was about 8 miles.

what are theoe people thinking?
they think they can beat an IS300?
or maybe thinking we are accord IS wannabes?

geez... better watch those emblems "Lexus" - "IS 300"... not accord with Altezza lights.

what you think?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'll tell you what I think:
it sure as hell wasn't a supercharged 2.3 Benz. B/C if it was you two would have run side by side. As is, you raced a normally aspirated 2.3 four banger. Guy sounds silly to me, ambitious at best.

·
Registered
46 Posts
There seem to be a lot of people who are having identity crisis problems trying to make somebody think you have something that you really don't. Right down the street from where I work a guy has a Z3 and C230. About a year ago they were the normal "everyday models." I think the Z3 was a 2.8... I'm not real sure. Anyway, a couple months later I notice that the Z3 is gone. A few weeks later, lo and behold, it appears with M badges, a DINAN plate on the trunk, lowered, 18" wheels, etc., etc. Hmmm... After that the C230 disappears. You guessed it, now it's wearing an AMG badge along with all the other eye candy. Seems a little odd to me...

An editor-friend of mine just showed up in our parking lot this week with a new black IS300. She loves it! A very sweet looking machine.

Just waiting for the manual...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Toronado
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing