Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the most unreliable cars/makes? Jaguar used to be amongst them with their lucas electronics until Ford bought them. Now they are in the top 5 on JD Powers list as far as reliablity. Would you say that Volkswagon & Audi are amonst the most unreliable? Their extended warranties are a fortune... I just bought a new Audi TT

Eric.....

·
Registered
571 Posts
Cars made by
Dodge...Ford...GM....

I think you already know that.

However, even Kia and Hyundai suck (But that's because even a 16yr old grocery stocker can afford those cheap cars)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Doug, you're on a roll. Those are the two most unreliable manufacturers in the world. They suck. Jeeps are miserable. I have no idea why anybody would buy either.

Originally posted by Doug:
Land rover, Jeep

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Between 1984-1986 my father went through two Cadillacs. It seemed like everything that was motor operated failed, any resevoir that held fluid leaked, and he had a host of electrical problems. He vowed never to buy a GM product again, and never did actually. So I have no idea how current highline GM products are today as far as reliablity is concerned. Like Caddys, Corvettes, etc....
Eric...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
Chiphead
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing