Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 2001 IS I only see the Traction Off button under the radio and two empty one next to it. On the new IS's I see that all three spaces are filled with buttons. Just wondering what the other two buttons are.

Also, on the left side of the E-Brake I see that on the 04 IS3's there is a little control panel thing. What are those buttons for as well? Do the 01's have them?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Re: What are the buttons next to the "Trac Off" Bu

IDk216I said:
On the 2001 IS I only see the Traction Off button under the radio and two empty one next to it. On the new IS's I see that all three spaces are filled with buttons. Just wondering what the other two buttons are.

Also, on the left side of the E-Brake I see that on the 04 IS3's there is a little control panel thing. What are those buttons for as well? Do the 01's have them?

Thanks
These buttons are available on any year IS300's. They are the buttons for both of the heated seats. Also, there is no 2004 IS300's out yet and the buttons you see are also available on any year IS300's. They are the buttons for the optional navigation system.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Re: Buttons

igottuned said:
on my '03 I have trac off, snow, and driver and passenger side heated seats. (the empty one is the navigation)
i have navi, there no button next to heated seats that pertains to navi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts