Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
well i got the chrome diablo viennas, 18 inch, and im considering selling them but i havent yet to get a offer for one. whats the problem with it??
do you guys not like them in general?? or you just dont like chrome?????
im just curious to here what people say.
-Ramin

·
Registered
770 Posts
Personaly i like chrome i have a set of 19" Axis Hagens in Chrome...but the diablos viennas i never really like that style of wheel on the Is300

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Axis Hagen's are hott bro.
at first i loved my diablos, but now i just keep seeing all these nice ass polished rims and it makes me wanna get some. thats why i wanna sell these babies.

·
Registered
770 Posts
thanks bro i appreciate

yeah i was the same way....i was supose to get some nice high polish iforged wheels back in March...but i couldn't afford both MrMarks Custom kit and the wheels at the same time...and then i was still going to get polish...but i couldn't get away from Chrome..i like how it stands out

i say i'm going to sell these...but when the sun hits them and how they look on the is300...i just change my mind and keep them
but good luck with ur new set

what other sets are u looking at now?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont really know what exactly i want, but i just look around and see the polished rims and get excited, then i see my rims in the SUN and i love it too. ya know?
how much u planning on selling the axis hagens for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts