Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ya know, no one gives 2 .shits bout what kind of animals you have. THis is exactly the kind of mindless forum vomit we can no longer tolerate. You efforts here are no longer appreciated in fact you have now been labled a .whore sympathizer and willl be required to limit your activities to reponses only. Once Geooff Lx or assbomb has a chance to crawl up your sphincter for a closer inspection of your innards, you may be granted permission to start new topics. Until such a time you are free to slink away and cry in a dark corner.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
FFIS300 said:
Ya know, no one gives 2 .shits bout what kind of animals you have. THis is exactly the kind of mindless forum vomit we can no longer tolerate. You efforts here are no longer appreciated in fact you have now been labled a .whore sympathizer and willl be required to limit your activities to reponses only. Once Geooff Lx or assbomb has a chance to crawl up your sphincter for a closer inspection of your innards, you may be granted permission to start new topics. Until such a time you are free to slink away and cry in a dark corner.
SHUT THE FUCK UP NOOB :roll:

This is a re-post upon repost... we just posted all our pets like 2 weeks ago dude....[/img]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FFIS300 said:
Ya know, no one gives 2 .shits bout what kind of animals you have. THis is exactly the kind of mindless forum vomit we can no longer tolerate. You efforts here are no longer appreciated in fact you have now been labled a .whore sympathizer and willl be required to limit your activities to reponses only. Once Geooff Lx or assbomb has a chance to crawl up your sphincter for a closer inspection of your innards, you may be granted permission to start new topics. Until such a time you are free to slink away and cry in a dark corner

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
in that case shutthefuckup and I won't lock just to piss your ass off. :lol:

hector060 said:
s0yb0mb said:
This is a re-post upon repost... we just posted all our pets like 2 weeks ago dude
Sorry Soy :oops:
Dude, just bump that old thread if you want, that;s better than opening a new one.... for the future...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
I kow the rules very well thank you and it is left up to the moderators discression what stays and what goes... I'll be especially critical of your posts now go run and play jackass.

·
Registered
167 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
I kow the rules very well thank you and it is left up to the moderators discression what stays and what goes... I'll be especially critical of your posts now go run and play jackass.
Well I guess we'll leave it to your "discression" :lol:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
FFIS300 said:
s0yb0mb said:
Well I guess we'll leave it to your "discression" :lol:
whoopie! you found a spelling error! Guess what? I average a couple typos per day, so keep a look out!

·
Registered
375 Posts
hector060 said:
Title says it all.
Here are my babies :D :

Their sweet and nice but can tear a hole in ur ass :wink:
Those dogs are beautiful. I have been looking to get a rott for about 2 years. My only problem is no Insurance company will insure with a rott. What company do you go through?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
24 Participants
SeattleSheila
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing