Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I saw an IS in that exact same color driving around on sat. night. I dont know if it was that exact one, but yeah, thats nastier than the corn shit I had last week.

·
Registered
535 Posts

what a shit color to put on a 30K car....
:eek:

·
Registered
405 Posts
irv_usc said:
PoloBoy168 said:
lol he even put that awful color on his rims too
Yeah, I think the color on his wheels are reflected from the body.

FUGLY car, anyhow.
the color is reflectin from da body

dont know y n e one would choose that color, uh oh betta get maaco (paintjob)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
This was taken form HIN in Orlando ....I saw it hile I was there..He also came to Tampa to try his luck in Slamfest..Onyl to get beaten by my Lex haha..Maybe he should try a different color..Can you belive he painted his Lowenharts :shame: What a shame!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
That just has to qualify as one of the ugliest IS's I have ever seen...........along with the frog colored one, the mint green one, and the gold one with the ugly wing.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
HE even painted the door frame (that suppose to stay "black" and blend in with the window moldings) :roll:

Oh well.... check out the much cooler SY IS300 in the reflection of his dress up sign :D

·
Registered
683 Posts
DJPoop said:
I saw an IS in that exact same color driving around on sat. night. I dont know if it was that exact one, but yeah, thats nastier than the corn shit I had last week.
hey will, thats the guy i was telling you about..i think his name is jason...i thought it was a baby blue color but i guess not...whatever..and to everyone the wheels arent painted..just a reflection

1 - 20 of 29 Posts