Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I saw an IS in that exact same color driving around on sat. night. I dont know if it was that exact one, but yeah, thats nastier than the corn shit I had last week.

·
Registered
535 Posts

what a shit color to put on a 30K car....
:eek:

·
Registered
405 Posts
irv_usc said:
PoloBoy168 said:
lol he even put that awful color on his rims too
Yeah, I think the color on his wheels are reflected from the body.

FUGLY car, anyhow.
the color is reflectin from da body

dont know y n e one would choose that color, uh oh betta get maaco (paintjob)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
This was taken form HIN in Orlando ....I saw it hile I was there..He also came to Tampa to try his luck in Slamfest..Onyl to get beaten by my Lex haha..Maybe he should try a different color..Can you belive he painted his Lowenharts :shame: What a shame!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
That just has to qualify as one of the ugliest IS's I have ever seen...........along with the frog colored one, the mint green one, and the gold one with the ugly wing.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
HE even painted the door frame (that suppose to stay "black" and blend in with the window moldings) :roll:

Oh well.... check out the much cooler SY IS300 in the reflection of his dress up sign :D

·
Registered
683 Posts
DJPoop said:
I saw an IS in that exact same color driving around on sat. night. I dont know if it was that exact one, but yeah, thats nastier than the corn shit I had last week.
hey will, thats the guy i was telling you about..i think his name is jason...i thought it was a baby blue color but i guess not...whatever..and to everyone the wheels arent painted..just a reflection

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
24 Participants
IS300eR
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing