Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really say I've noticed anyone on this forum with a Green IS. I sort of liked the 01 I saw at my local dealer. (I also liked the auburn sky one too, much better than the new red.) Anybody seen the new 02 green in person? or pics?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have to admit when I first saw the green i wasn't crazy about it but it was the last car on the lot (4-6 weeks til next order)and the dealer gave me a great deal on it.

Happy I bought it though because now I love it. It's unique - it's the only color I still haven't seen on the road.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I saw a 2002 green w/ a tan interior. It looked very nice. I got yellow but green is a very nice color.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Another IJM checking in...

Gotta agree with Risk on the upkeep...PITA.

Can't remember the number of IJM's sold but I want to say it's under 5% of total. Makes it unique even when IS sightings are high in your town.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I myself have seen the new green up close and looking at it in direct sunlight it's the same as last year's green. However, when under shade it transforms into a midnite blue type of hue. IMHO

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw the green on the road the other day, and I gotta saw I was very impressed. I own a hunter green Saturn now that's pretty close to the same color, and I didn't think I'd like it in green... after seeing it on the road now I think it's definitely an option. very nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks B&G86 (are you a Steeler fan?) and roguedood.
Still no pics of a new green one?

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: RichardTrickle ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts