Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really say I've noticed anyone on this forum with a Green IS. I sort of liked the 01 I saw at my local dealer. (I also liked the auburn sky one too, much better than the new red.) Anybody seen the new 02 green in person? or pics?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have to admit when I first saw the green i wasn't crazy about it but it was the last car on the lot (4-6 weeks til next order)and the dealer gave me a great deal on it.

Happy I bought it though because now I love it. It's unique - it's the only color I still haven't seen on the road.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I saw a 2002 green w/ a tan interior. It looked very nice. I got yellow but green is a very nice color.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Another IJM checking in...

Gotta agree with Risk on the upkeep...PITA.

Can't remember the number of IJM's sold but I want to say it's under 5% of total. Makes it unique even when IS sightings are high in your town.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I myself have seen the new green up close and looking at it in direct sunlight it's the same as last year's green. However, when under shade it transforms into a midnite blue type of hue. IMHO

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw the green on the road the other day, and I gotta saw I was very impressed. I own a hunter green Saturn now that's pretty close to the same color, and I didn't think I'd like it in green... after seeing it on the road now I think it's definitely an option. very nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks B&G86 (are you a Steeler fan?) and roguedood.
Still no pics of a new green one?

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: RichardTrickle ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
RichardTrickle
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing