Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a set of winter wheels and tires. What 16" wheels are known to fit the IS300? Also which wheels are known NOT to fit.

We should start a comprehensive list of aftermarket wheels that fit and make it available on this site. It would be a big help for those of us trying to buy rims.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Yes....can someone please post what RIMS (16") that they have that doesnt hit the calipers.....

Pics will be great too!!!!!!!!

thanks guys

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess nobody has 16's. Well I'm buying Mille Miglia Evos with Blizzak LM22 205/55/16. My tire guy says they WILL fit. I'll post pics after they are installed.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I am not saying they don't, but my guy said the Konig Monsoons would fit, and guess what....Nope, and Konig made me take it to Town Fair Tire to confirm because even they said it would fit. I am still waiting for an answer on what will fit. Jebzter has the Rated R, and I will probably get that.
Originally posted by hurricane:
Guess nobody has 16's. Well I'm buying Mille Miglia Evos with Blizzak LM22 205/55/16. My tire guy says they WILL fit. I'll post pics after they are installed.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will they take them back?? They should after leading you on. I sure hope the Evo's fit. That is why I am buying locally and spending a little more instead of going to tirerack. 16" Evo's and LM22's for $1,120.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
hurricane
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing