Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting wet okole neoprene seat covers. These are made specifically for each individual car for a glovelike fit. Does anybody have these in their Lexus? Has anybody dealt with this company? Please let me know, because these are the best looking seat covers I have seen by far. Thanks.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by GQGreek:
I am thinking about getting wet okole neoprene seat covers. These are made specifically for each individual car for a glovelike fit. Does anybody have these in their Lexus? Has anybody dealt with this company? Please let me know, because these are the best looking seat covers I have seen by far. Thanks.
A lot of people from the Miata forum have them in their cars. They come in all different color combinations. The people that have them seem to like them.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
they advise not to get the colored ones cause they fade easily. I remember reading that wet okole charges $100 a cover to replace the colored inlets.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I've dealt with them before. When I still lived in Hawaii I had wet okole fit my truck with seat covers and I have to say they really put some craftmanship in their seat covers. They do look awesome, but they are expensive. I liked putting them on my truck, but I don't know about putting them on my IS. I don't know if the seat covers will cheapen the look of the IS.

IS300_white

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
my cousin has these in two of his trucks (old school toyota 4x4 and a tundra) in gray/black combo. so obviously he thinks they are good enough for a repeat buy. i think the ones in the old 4x4 are from when the company was called "wet seats" and then they changed to "wet okole." or something like that...not too sure...anyways, they are good seat covers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts