Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to get one going soon. Alex is getting his boost done by next weekend, we should all meet and check it out. How about early October, you bitches down?

I was thinking something on a Saturday, I dont know where, Playland parking lot?

EDIT: just in case you dont know, I live in Westchester, go to school in Hoboken.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: IM DOWN

IIS300 said:
PLAYLAND PARKING SOUNDS GOOD WHEN THEY CLOSE THE PARK FOR THE WINTER?
Their website says they are closer after September, so we should definitely meet there. I see you are new to the site, how long have you had your IS?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IIS300 said:
HAD MY IS FOR ABOUT A YR.
theres a button right next to your "A" key. Tap it once. :lol: j/k, we should really meet up before it starts getting too cold.

·
Registered
288 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HA, hows this? anyways before it gets cold its already freezing. I'm about to migrate to the south. Im going to the Englishtown on NOV 2. Let me know if anybody wants to drive togethere..

·
Registered
25 Posts
whats up everyone i am a newbie from Westchester County, and i def want to go to the next meet. Playland sounds like a good idea.

I have a 2002 red 5 spd IS with minor mods

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
NYREDLEX said:
whats up everyone i am a newbie from Westchester County, and i def want to go to the next meet. Playland sounds like a good idea.

lilis300 tried to get a westchester meet going, then the day it happened, nobody showed up!! :lol:

my idea calls for a meet at PALISADES MALL in west nyack, NY......

anyone else from up in that area be interested in that perhaps in the next few weeks? perhaps after thanksgiving?

·
Registered
422 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
NYREDLEX said:

lilis300 tried to get a westchester meet going, then the day it happened, nobody showed up!! :lol:

my idea calls for a meet at PALISADES MALL in west nyack, NY......

anyone else from up in that area be interested in that perhaps in the next few weeks? perhaps after thanksgiving?
sounds good to me, my house is 15 minutes from there and ill be home thanksgiving weekend. i think we should meet there instead of that other mall.. theres so much more to do!! but thats just MO

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
i may be down

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
i may come down to etown on sunday. last time i drove was the SRT meet cuz im in NYC and my car is in a garage 1hr 3min and 70 miles away. working my a$$ off doesnt help much either.

·
Registered
862 Posts
whitetezza said:
i may come down to etown on sunday. last time i drove was the SRT meet cuz im in NYC and my car is in a garage 1hr 3min and 70 miles away. working my a$$ off doesnt help much either.
Well dont let me stop you from producing those games. But yeah you should come join us. No one should work on sunday.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Alright well if you's come to the meet in Englishtown for Import Survival Series <-- last event of the year then I will be down for the meet up at that god damn mall thats probably 3 hours from my house since im down in like central/southern NJ.... Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
422 Posts
Is300_SurfNJ said:
Alright well if you's come to the meet in Englishtown for Import Survival Series <-- last event of the year then I will be down for the meet up at that god damn mall thats probably 3 hours from my house since im down in like central/southern NJ.... Later

-Tom-
from your dealership it shouldnt take more than 2:15 to get to the mall.. it takes me 1:30 to get home from TCNJ and the mall is 15 mins down the road from me. it will take less time if you stay on the palisades parkway and get off at the exit for the mall instead of taking local roads like i would

Mike

1 - 20 of 29 Posts