Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were you? i was actually looking for altezza lights for the car because i didnt know it came with them lol!!! and i bought green underbody neon, washer leds, glowing pedals, tire fly lights, and a glowing shift knob but put all the stuff on my parents 4runner cause my dad wanted them!!! thank god!!! i was also thinking of putting an aluminum wing on and cover my car in vinyl flames lofl :crazy:

·
Registered
770 Posts
i always ask people who do that to there cars...and none of them answer me...thank god u didn't do that stuff.... :lol: ...but could u kindly explain...what went through your head when u actually thought about putting that stuff on a car...

i'm just wondeing?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
hell no, i sold my previous car cause everyone was "ricing" out their cars but now, even some is300 owners caught the "rice" bug, will it ever stop

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
SeXiLeXi said:
were you? i was actually looking for altezza lights for the car because i didnt know it came with them lol!!! and i bought green underbody neon, washer leds, glowing pedals, tire fly lights, and a glowing shift knob but put all the stuff on my parents 4runner cause my dad wanted them!!! thank god!!! i was also thinking of putting an aluminum wing on and cover my car in vinyl flames lofl :crazy:
Dude, all that shit is beyond rice. Even ricers are embarrassed by you. Well, would have been. Good thing you came to your senses

·
Registered
712 Posts
SeXiLeXi said:
Hells Naw!!! Our car is PRE-stigious :lol: B careful what you do man. U unfortunately have to live and drive with those ricy mods.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Ok...but weren't you the one who got rid of your L-Tuned kit so that you could get a Vizage?!? Oh....and you did it so that you could make your car look just like your cousins...right? That's kinda ricey right there dude. :-?

·
Registered
29,505 Posts
I have never thought any thing remotely close to that. I didn't pay all this money for a car to decrease the value quicker than it will by itself.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
When I had my MR2, I wanted to do stupid ricey shit like that. I wanted to get a bigger spoiler, new rims (rollin' on 14's, baby), and some other ricey crap. A turbo never crossed my mind. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
WhiteLex said:
i always ask people who do that to there cars...and none of them answer me...thank god u didn't do that stuff.... :lol: ...but could u kindly explain...what went through your head when u actually thought about putting that stuff on a car...

i'm just wondeing?
Looks like you will never get an answer to that question :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
LCA575 said:
WhiteLex said:

i'm just wondeing?
Looks like you will never get an answer to that question :lol:
Maybe cuz there is no logical one... :shame:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts