Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally lost one. We won 10 in a row, but 11 wasn't meant to be.
Canucks are now tied for 3rd in the NHL's all time winning streaks.

WhooooHooo!! Go Canucks!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Worry not. A new winning streak will start tomorrow with the beating of the Devils.

Go Canucks Go

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Dear Canucks,

Can't wait to eliminate you from the playoffs again this year. Give Mr. Cloutier our best. Nicklas Lidstrom sure did last May.

Love,

Detroit Red Wings

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Geoff enjoys rubbing his c*ck against the other players while he has them pinned to the boards. Or maybe he just likes his boys unshaven and toothless!?!? :lol:

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Doug said:
Geoff enjoys rubbing his c*ck against the other players while he has them pinned to the boards. Or maybe he just likes his boys unshaven and toothless!?!? :lol:
As messed up as that visual seems, it's pretty fuckin' funny the more you think about it. lol

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
geoff said:
Dear Canucks,

Can't wait to eliminate you from the playoffs again this year. Give Mr. Cloutier our best. Nicklas Lidstrom sure did last May.

Love,

Detroit Red Wings

Dear Red Wings,

Thanx for your response, but I seriously doubt things will be the same this year. Your boldness is quite entertaining, and I'm sure the "old" boys in Detroit will bring their walking canes to all the games. And last time I checked, Detroit was one of the teams beat in our streak.

Yours truly,

Vancouver Canucks

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dear Detroit,

Congrats! Your billion dollar salary team full of hall 'o fame stars truly are impressive compared to our measly million dollar rookies who have only one direction to go.

Love always,

Vancouver Canucks

P.S. Up, is the answer.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
fugazi787 said:
Dear Red Wings,

Thanx for your response, but I seriously doubt things will be the same this year. Your boldness is quite entertaining, and I'm sure the "old" boys in Detroit will bring their walking canes to all the games. And last time I checked, Detroit was one of the teams beat in our streak.

Yours truly,

Vancouver Canucks
Dear Vancouver Dumfucks,

We've heard the "old and slow" rhetoric for some time now, and we think it's amusing, seeing how we won the Cup last year. Last year's run was especially entertaining give that we basically swept your sorry asses after you woke us up after game two. See, that was your big mistake.

You did beat us during your recent "streak," but you kids will never learn, it seems: this is the regular season. We frankly don't care much about what happens, so long as we make the playoffs. When we do, we'll go ahead and start trying.

Love always,

Red Wings

PS -- I hope your guys are giving Cloutier some practice with slappers from half ice.

·
Registered
165 Posts
wings rock.......

nucks are good...given. But there is a reason that I already have playoff tickets for detroit. You know many other teams already pretty much guarenteed to make the payoffs???

High priced...yes
old...definately

but champions nevertheless...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
loungn14
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing