Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I put this up cause Aubie just thought he'd put up that he loves his girlfriend.

Well dammit..... I want one.

I had a girlfriend until a month after I got the Lex (Jan 2002)... and I miss the lovin'.

People say that having a girlfriend is bogus... and people say "be single... have fun".

Well I decided to say fuck that.

So fuck that.

Having a girlfriend isn't about having a hot chick..... or getting laid on the regular.... it's about hhaving someone who you KNOW is thinking about you almost all the time..... and knowing that there's someone that loves you and when it really comes down to it.... when you have a girlfriend... you know you alway have someone wo will be there for you.

That's the good stuff.

I've been coming to this conclusion over the past few days. I just thought I'd share it.

:chill:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
IS300included said:
so nobody actually agrees with me huh?????

ok..... whatever.

I agree. Its great to have a girlfriend. Its awsome when things are good, and shitty when they're not. Being single has its perks too. Mainly, you can get the puss and not have to deal with any bs. When you find a girl that satisfies all your needs, physically and mentally, thats when you take the plunge. Dont just go around searching for a girlfriend though, you just make yourself look desperate.

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not actually searching.

If you have to look for a girlfriend..... she's not the right one for you.

You don't "find" a girlfriend.... you and her discover each other......

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
It's great to have a girlfriend. Until your wife finds out.

Try match.com, I don't think you're going to find many girls here.

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ATLDave said:
It's great to have a girlfriend. Until your wife finds out.

Try match.com, I don't think you're going to find many girls here.
ok..... I'm not looking for a girlfriend here..... I'm just posting something to make some conversation..... it worked.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
32 Participants
kuuligan
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing