Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be here in 2 weeks! I went to my dealer today as I am #1 on their list. They told me that a smoky granite mica 350 was heading to them. It also has black leather and the nav! In addition, it will also come with the performance luxury package, 18" rims, perf seats, sport pedals, lower ride, etc. The only thing that I would have like to added was the ML of course, but we know that isn't gonna happen unless you order one and wait 3 months. I suppose I could live without the ML. I can't wait!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
how much if u dont mind

·
Registered
221 Posts
Maximus330I said:
It will be here in 2 weeks! I went to my dealer today as I am #1 on their list. They told me that a smoky granite mica 350 was heading to them. It also has black leather and the nav! In addition, it will also come with the performance luxury package, 18" rims, perf seats, sport pedals, lower ride, etc. The only thing that I would have like to added was the ML of course, but we know that isn't gonna happen unless you order one and wait 3 months. I suppose I could live without the ML. I can't wait!
Actually, to my surprise my dealer called with info on my car. He's got a 350 coming in with Perf Lux, Nav & ML, but unfortunately the one coming in is Black on Black, which isn't the color I wanted. So I passed.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
petaa7 said:
why is your name maximus 330i?

just asking if you don't mind.
I'm guessing he currently has a Nissan Maxima or a BMW 330i..
just guess though.

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
timboIS said:
Actually, to my surprise my dealer called with info on my car. He's got a 350 coming in with Perf Lux, Nav & ML, but unfortunately the one coming in is Black on Black, which isn't the color I wanted. So I passed.
damn thas the sickest color combo.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Maximus330I said:
No clue:) Pricing will be out on the 11th. I'm guessing $42-43k.
I'm not questioning your purchase... you bought a nice car!

But please... please... please tell me how you buy a car without even knowing how much it costs??? :suspiciou

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
Crester said:
I'm not questioning your purchase... you bought a nice car!

But please... please... please tell me how you buy a car without even knowing how much it costs??? :suspiciou
i agree.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't buy it yet. I am 1st on the list. I will buy it when it comes in. I use Maximus330I for all my screen names. I have a 2001 BMW 330I. I still love the car and will keep it when the IS comes. It currently has 80k miles and has been perfect for the past 4 years.

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
Maximus330I said:
I didn't buy it yet. I am 1st on the list. I will buy it when it comes in. I use Maximus330I for all my screen names. I have a 2001 BMW 330I. I still love the car and will keep it when the IS comes. It currently has 80k miles and runs perfectly, since I bought it in 2001.

LIAR!!!

edit:
+rep+ to a new soon to be lexus owner. welcome to the .net bro.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
A BMW with 80K miles that works??? That's rarer than a 21 year old female virgin.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Crester said:
A BMW with 80K miles that works??? That's rarer than a 21 year old female virgin.
LOL that's hella funny!

My gf purchased a CPO 2001 325I with 40k on it almost 2 years ago, and she hasn't had any problems at all. She's currently at 65k.

I was friends with a guy that had a 1995 318I, purchased it with 80k, drove it 20k miles a year for 3 years getting oil changes every 15k and never had a single problem (except for replacing his clutch and brakes)!

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Hope you don't pay a dealer premium, but it sounds like you might.

Its a shame, if you wait 3 months you could have XM (or Sirius) ML and the absolute color of your choice for probably less than you will pay for this IS.

Not trying to be negative, but if you are saying you "guess" you could live without ML, we all know you want it :) Just offering some insight.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There won't be a premium, unless you consider msrp a premium, which it probably is. Yes, I do want ML. I just don't know if I can wait any longer:)

1 - 20 of 276 Posts