Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey buds. I am a proud owner of a BMW330ci. I just wanted to rile u guys up a bit. If any of you want to race/fight/get my number(girls...i dont know what u ****ing ****** IS300 owners are into) come to Speedring on January 27tha at 6:30 PM and ill **** all ur asses up. Im coming to visit Stanford....my future school...Peace Kunts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey moron.

My daddy just bought me a Porshe 911. Bring your silly little 330 to my place and I will whoop your a** up and down as many times as you can take it.

Peace wig

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
hmm...just out of curiosity...why are you coming on here with that attitude for???

hmm...maybe we should let this guy race roger...heh...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
98 MB CLK 320 white
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra pearl white

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Stanford must have lowered their standards considerably to let this trash in....

And to think I thought it was a decent school, shame on me!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Seems like time to borrow my aunt's V10 Viper for the day and show you what a real sports car can do...

------------------
'01 Millenium Silver Metallic IS300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
you AUNT has a viper??? whoa...heh...cool...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
98 MB CLK 320 white
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra pearl white

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ohhh no! .. Looks like I'm going to have to pull out the 1976 Honda Civic wagon. Damn, and my dad just put some phat ass rims on it!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Porche 911? Viper? Or Roger if you will? Why? You're talking about a total loser that owns a Daewoo with 330 badges and Dinan stickers, and of course, he's gonna be a great chef at Stanford cafeteria too flipping burgers. (Yo, Lexo, now you've a true competitor for that George Foreman shXt)

And he's coming to Speedring at 6:30pm? Wow, looks like Stanford is not paying you well enough. Speedring always need someone to clean their restrooms a bit, and picking up shXt will be the perfect job for you, shXt boy. So don't be late now. I don't want to see you get laid off and then having trouble to lease your Daewoo 330.

·
Registered
237 Posts
damn dude, why does everyone have to compete against me and the George Foreman grill...shiet

------------------
'01 Millenium Silver Metallic IS300

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by HyperMKIV:
you AUNT has a viper??? whoa...heh...cool...

Why does that surprise you? I'd have one too if I had the dough. There's a place down the road that has two for rent. I'm tempted to do that one day. (Except that I've never driven a manual with my right hand...you do it with the left in England.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by MikeB:
Hey moron.

My daddy just bought me a Porshe 911. Bring your silly little 330 to my place and I will whoop your a** up and down as many times as you can take it.

Peace wig
Hey moron,

I don't care what your rich dad bought his spoiled little kid. Any rich dad can buy their kid a 911. The question is do you have the money to get your own 911??? Besides, how do we know you're not lying?? Prove to me you're not lying. Get a pic of yourself with both of your middle fingers showing in front of your 911

Alex

·
Registered
342 Posts
Calm down, Alex, MikeB was being sarcastic

Im sure he is as sick as the rest of us of these goofballs trying to start a war of words.

------------------
2001 IS300
2000 Eclipse GT

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
This BMW330ci kid's definitely ambiguosly gay. Just read what he writes- every other word's "***". He wants to get our numbers
and he wants to **** all our asses up?!? Dude, I don't know about you BMW drivers but I think I'll pass. Oh, and don't worry about that brick that will accidently go through your window.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
It will be funny when this idiot goes to Stanford and says "******" he'll get his a$$ kicked and kicked out of school...be sure to write when you are back at community college in NJ you phucing loser.

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Heh. If I'm in the mood for a burger and some fries, I'll go visit you at Stanford. And start practicing waving your left arm for when those WRXs start passing your overpriced bimmer.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Originally posted by cyclops:
Porche 911? Viper? Or Roger if you will? Why? You're talking about a total loser that owns a Daewoo with 330 badges and Dinan stickers, and of course, he's gonna be a great chef at Stanford cafeteria too flipping burgers. having trouble to lease your Daewoo 330.
a Daewoo?? that's too much for him already.. probably a YUGO!!! or Russian LADA with 330ci badges.. hahaha

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
that bmw330cinj kid still havent answered my question. he claimed that he has a m3, why would he make a 330ci sn if he had an m3? hahaa..wake up kid. and quit dreaming of bimmers.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

1 - 20 of 23 Posts