Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have been struggling for over a year running Mickey Thompson at street tires at the strip. They are very inconsistent when it comes to using s 5 speed and ready to switch to some slicks and skinnies. I have seen a few pics of the weld wheels on some cars but need to know full specs if anyone has them? The backspace and pad height to fit 15" in the rear.

Thanks,
Dereck

·
Registered
432 Posts
I run a 15x10 7.5 Backspace but they really dont fit good lol. It sticks out at least a 1/4 to 1/2 inch and im not pulling my fenders out. I run a 275/50/15 MT ET STREET

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I run a 15x10 7.5 Backspace but they really dont fit good lol. It sticks out at least a 1/4 to 1/2 inch and im not pulling my fenders out. I run a 275/50/15 MT ET STREET
What about fronts are you running skinnies? And on the rears are you using Medium Pad?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just bought a set of Weld wheels for mine 15x10 7.5 Backspace medium pad talk to [email protected] Performance he will set you up.

Everyone I talked to running Weld wheels on an IS300 were running those specs and everyone said the same they don't fit great but it works if you want to fit a big tire

·
Registered
432 Posts
What about fronts are you running skinnies? And on the rears are you using Medium Pad?
18x9 +28 in the front. The rear is 15x10 7.5BS i think its medium pad. Real St stocks both sets.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Never had an issue with the 15x10's I run out back. But my rear fenders are rolled. They're Race Star, Dark Stars, 15x10 7.25"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts