Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Lexus of Watertown forum! I would like to start off by saying thanks for having us. This post is about who we are and what we do. Our dealership is located in Watertown, Massachusetts, just a few minutes from Boston. A lot of the guys at the dealership are themselves, “forum obsessed” and we have decided that that it was time to get involved in some of the forums as a company. Of course, we decided to go with My.Is!

I am really excited not just because I am getting paid to do I love (play on the forums!) but because I think we can really be an active member and provide member exclusive prices and service. Aside from being one of the fastest growing Lexus dealers, we are real Lexus enthusiasts ourselves. We don’t have the typical red tape and b.s. you see you at a lot of the dealers. We love performance parts, accessories, customizations, etc. Locally, we have a reputation as the “go to dealer” for enthusiasts, parts and service (including performance parts) and we want to expand that. Out service and tech guys are the best around so if you DIY’s have questions or install issues, do not hesitate to ask or call.

We believe in good old fashion customer service and want to have an open and honest relationship with our fellow members and value your feedback. We don’t nitpick and we don’t nickel and dime. We truly believe that the customer is always right and one of the reasons we are where we are today, is because of feedback from our customers. To that end, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any issues, compliments, complaints, idea’s for improvements, or just to say hi! If you have a sensitive issue or warranty question, please PM us to discuss.

Oh yeh… we love contests, giveaways, events and meetups and we plan on giving stuff away, attending and hosting meetups and having special “forum only” deals and pricing for members. This should not be abused however. We expect this to be considerable savings so please don’t give these out publically, post elsewhere or give to your friends (unless they are members or join the forum of course). We are currently talking to management exactly how this is going to work but they are forum guys themselves and are already onboard. I think ultimately, we will have a “code” that you can use for special prices. Eventually, we will probably provide inside direct phone numbers and contacts that you can go to for special orders and service. Until the system is in place, special orders, parts, group buys, etc. should go through us.

We just set up a Facebook page and to test the waters here a little we are going to do a little giveaway for all you Facebook members. We are going to send a cool free Lexus gift to the first ten people who introduce themselves on our forum and become a “fan” of Lexus of Watertown on our facebook page. Our Facebook page is located here: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome to my.is, glad to have you. Always good to see some of Lexus' finest supporting us here.... Good luck and can't wait to do business with you.

-Denis T
(+1 FB fan here)

·
10,234 Posts
Who is handling the internet sale stuff now? Lexus of Watertown would be the last dealership in my area that I would expect to see on this forum. I actually use to work there for a bit, when Greg was the service manager over there. If I recall the management crew has changed a bit now, I believe Kathy (not 100% sure what her name is) is now the Parts Manager. And the previous parts manager has taken over Greg's service manager position.

I haven't been there in a long time.

·
Registered
77 Posts
bought my IS from you guys last february (used dealer part anyways)

hopefully u guys get some good deals going on for members since ur somewhat close to me

·
Registered
77 Posts
wish they would be more active. kind of lame to be a sponsor and be MIA.
x2.. I'm excited to see what they have to offer, when i see dealers elsewhere in the country doing awesome thing for customers (perhaps even for customers who purchased their vehicle there ;-) )

maybe they just need to warm up a little

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys! We have been very swamped--having our best few months ever. In fact, we were the #1 dealer in New England in terms of sales volume last quarter. We are still, however, working out the kinks as to who gets to "play" on the forums so please bare with us. We have plans to be very active and productive members of My.IS.

All PM's regarding parts have been answered. Anyone else who is looking for parts or (is local and) needs service, PM me, I will offer you my discount. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eminence, Bert Reed is our Internet Sales Manager--he's a great guy and has been blowing cars out all month! Do you know him?

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
Bethany just gave me a killer deal on a set of stock headlights and also threw in free shipping. That's outstanding!! :approve:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Could I get a price on the driver side headlight housing?

·
10,234 Posts
I've met her in person, lol next time I shoot a picture of her for you guys, maybe this will get more customers for the Watertown Lexus.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Show us some LOVE!

Bethany just gave me a killer deal on a set of stock headlights and also threw in free shipping. That's outstanding!! :approve:
Hey Mayo, glad you are happy! We are really trying to give "killer deals" to our friends on the Forms. By the way, if you (or anyone else who we have hooked up) want to show us some LOVE, we would really a good review on Yelp.

It seems like only "fake" Yelpers, employees of other dealerships and the elusive and rare unhappy customer leave us reviews. It would be nice to see a few REAL reviews from REAL Lexus enthusiasts!

No pressure or anything, but it sure would make the Forum project look good (and keep management happy)!

·
Registered
27 Posts
starting my new project, want to buy pair of 2012 LED/HID/AFS headlamps, sewell Lexus have a pretty good deal for retro-fit.
I called in, but the guy answer the phone don't really know much about it. and quoted $1400 each just for the housing~~ wow
Sewell is selling the kit for $1800 a pair... If u guys can match it, then i rather drive down and pick it up.
Guess i will call tomorrow again try my luck!!!

·
Latex salesman
5,624 Posts
Suggest calling them. I don't think they check here very often. Just speak with Bethany, she's awesome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts