Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
My.IS would like to welcome Powerhouse Racing as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

MerchandiZer Demo Site
Thanks Doug!

Hello Everyone, I guess I could introduce myself as im not sure everyone know me but as a company im sure each and everyone of you know Powerhouse Racing and the products that we bring and all of the support backing them up!

We just now got another IS300 as a shop car and will be doing some new things to it, already did a new custom Intake and will be posting pics, dyno chart, and new pricing for the kit with and without a drop in K&N filter.

Hope that everyone on here can be helped, if there is any questions about parts in the past or new parts that we have to offer now, feel free to PM, email or call us at any time Monday thru Friday 10AM to 7PM CST.

Again thanks to everyone for allowing us to be on here as a sponser again!

Regards,
Joe

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Thanks Doug!

Hello Everyone, I guess I could introduce myself as im not sure everyone know me but as a company im sure each and everyone of you know Powerhouse Racing and the products that we bring and all of the support backing them up!

We just now got another IS300 as a shop car and will be doing some new things to it, already did a new custom Intake and will be posting pics, dyno chart, and new pricing for the kit with and without a drop in K&N filter.

Hope that everyone on here can be helped, if there is any questions about parts in the past or new parts that we have to offer now, feel free to PM, email or call us at any time Monday thru Friday 10AM to 7PM CST.

Again thanks to everyone for allowing us to be on here as a sponser again!

Regards,
Joe
welcome to the site, glad you got everything worked out

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
Glad to see new sponsors with innovative or awesome products join the site. Welcome and looking forward to possibly purchasing from you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts