1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
one slow weekend fo sho..

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
I've noticed a few times last week where I couldn't get access. I think this is an indication of a server being overloaded or about to go down. Quite frustrating indeed!

Reactions: Tigger

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
damn finally! it felt like those days when i miss my morning coffee.. :frustrate

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I spoke to the guy who fixed the site. He told me that although they bought the site... they did not acquire control over the domain name. Somehow before the weekend... the domain name my.IS stopped pointing to their servers... hence the site seemingly disappearing. Hopefully everybody will regain access like normal over the next day or so.

Reactions: Tigger

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
yes. finallyyyyyyy!
i was gonna dieeee =(

what the hell happened?? that was like 48 hrs.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Crester explained it in a couple of threads. Check those out and youll see what exactly happened.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
how come its not working for some people, its not loading? strange...

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
The old domain name (is300.net) is not working yet, maybe some people have that as their link, tell them to try my.is instead.

Reactions: MY2J

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
squareback... the "revival" doesn't seem to be hitting everybody at the same time. For example I could only access my.IS directly several hours after others started reporting being able to see it.

For those who can't get directly to it... tell them to use a proxy server. That seems to be working for most people who can't access the site directly.

For some reason I can access my.IS perfectly on my computer... but not yet from my iPod?

·
Registered
387 Posts
welcome back my.is! works fine directly on my laptop! glad to see its back up and running (scurries back to f102 section)

Reactions: Squareback

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
When I told my girlfriend the site was down she threw her fist in the air and said "HELL YA! now you gotta spend some time with me" I just told her the site is up now and she got all butt hurt. I feel bad, but "HELL YA" (with my fist in the air") Welcome back everyone :approve:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts