Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WEEKLY MEET -- Sunday Evenings

MIRAMAR

7:30ish

8360 Miramar Place, San Diego, CA 92121. It is the big grey brick building
on the left

Beginning this weekend! May 2nd. @ Pacific Coast Autobody. This is the perfect area: quiet, no cops, and right in the middle of where most of you live so its too easy to make it out. Hope to see you there.

It'll be a variety of cars with people i know, so you and all of your buddies are welcome! Just bring your best rides :p Not sure if we will have food every week, but i will let you know when we do.

·
Registered
239 Posts
skatenerd, theres one this thurs at 8 at miramar speedway. lol. but yeah, maybe ill come to the sunday meet if i dont have football practice

Reactions: IS-Skatenerd

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doin a cruise tomorrow. i know its late notice but thats how we do things haha.
PM me if your down to hang and dont have anything else goin on

sunday 3/28.

still not exactly sure when or where, but if i can get your number i can fill you in.
--peace!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hey everybody, location change! and we will actually be there this weekend...maybe:

This week we may actually be planning to drive up to Hollywood around 5:30 if you are up for the caravan to Pinks for some hot dogs. Still meeting at same place though, Miramar.

·
Registered
128 Posts
skatenerd, theres one this thurs at 8 at miramar speedway. lol. but yeah, maybe ill come to the sunday meet if i dont have football practice

What up Vince? You gonna go this Sunday?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh about 10 cars... its been small.

today is the extreme autofest, will be there most of the day. stop by if you are gonna be down there. gonnna be at the sony explod tent with the green focus...see you there

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.