Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who said it has to stop??

I used to do this with my VW forum buddies. We would just get together one weeknight a week just to shoot the shit and chill for a few.

We can continue the meets Wed nights have a few drinks and welcome in the new IS300 owners.

I bet you if we keep meeting.... everyone else will keep doing it.

Im in for every Wed since Roosevelt field is about 20mins from me.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I second this idea.. I just posted last meet of the summer as a Title to get all you guys to come out..But it did have some truth to it though, well for me anyway cause im leaving for school this weekend.. All you guys who came out yesterday should continue this big turnout weekly. It was lots of fun and like i said in the other thread, it give yous guys a reason to celebrate midweek for those of you who work. Its not like everybody stays out lateer then 1130 anyway.. Keep running it rich.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Im in sounds like a great idea.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm down, I still havent met all of you guys from NY, I saw alot of nice IS300's good job representin

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I 'll come out every once in a while to chill, it's not like I live 10 mins away but i'll come through.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
I'll try to come out once in a while too.....it's not easy having weird work schedule hours and family business to attend to.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Whos coming out to roosevelt field, cozymels tonight looks like the rain is gone for now.. later should be clear also...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
cool..even if it gets rainy we can still chill at cozymels margaritas and whatever..

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
cool same time everyone lik 8:30 - 9?

·
Registered
387 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
I"ll be there with the LS400.
Loner?? or you turned hardcore baller??

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
yea rich whats up ?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gotta pick up inlaws from airport at 11pm flight. LS fits more people and luggage. Either roll in the LS or not come at all :(

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
ahhh fun so we all still aiming for 830-9 or earlier?

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
What? You think Im not a baller? nugga please!!!!
Damn, you been holding out on a nigga!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts