1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's all the info:

Where: Sonic Drive-In, 4721 West Sublett Rd, Arlington TX 76017

When: Saturday nights from 9pm - 12am

Who: Anyone from DFW who wants to attend!

Why: Who cares, just do it!

Please, no racing on Sublett in front of the meet. That is what gets meets shut down, increased police activity, etc. Also, please throw away any trash you have. We want to keep this place, its worked out great so far.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, i live like 5 minutes from there! lol. maybe i'll drop by sometime.
That'll be nice. Looks to be a good turnout this Saturday. The EVO club is dropping by after their monthly meeting in Arlington. I'll be there around 9ish.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was nice seeing you again, Joe. Next time get there a little bit earlier. Very nice TL, btw. I'll see ya there next time.

-Tom

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
It was nice seeing you again, Joe. Next time get there a little bit earlier. Very nice TL, btw. I'll see ya there next time.

-Tom
Same to you Tom. The IS is looking GREAT!!! That Carson Tuned kit has always been a great kit for the IS :approve:

Til the next time.

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,394 Posts
Shit....how did I miss you guys? I was there all night! It started getting retarded close to 11 and I got out of there. I was really hoping that the idiot in that Red F150 would flip. Joe, I thought you rolled in a CTS-V?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shit....how did I miss you guys? I was there all night! It started getting retarded close to 11 and I got out of there. I was really hoping that the idiot in that Red F150 would flip. Joe, I thought you rolled in a CTS-V?
Oh was that your MSM IS that was out there? I was asking who owned it but no one knew. Sorry I didn't get to meet you in person. Joe took his wife's new TL out there. He still has his CT-V.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
It was retarded before we even showed up, everything that happened between 10:30 and 11:00 pretty much sums up why I really don't go to meets anymore. Some of the DFWMazda guys ended up going to Kers but left early, said it sucked out there too. Maybe one of these days I'll check out the RKC meet and see if its anything like everyone talks it up to be...oh wait, it got broken up too...shit.

Oh, and Jason is now mad at us for using a coke can to show the depth of the wheels on that G35 at Cobb...he said we should show more respect, and I pointed out the fact he fucked around with that CX7 he's in right now, and how many times he was leaning all over everyone elses cars...

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,394 Posts
Dude, tell Jason that was specifically the reason I covered up the mouth of that can when we took pictures. I didn't want to get shizzz all over the rim.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This meet is officially dead. Too many ricers crashing the party. But they've got another meet going. It's more of a meet and then cruise afterwards. They're meeting up down the street from your house at the Target/Home Depot parking lot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
if anyone is interested in getting this together again im down (im new to is300's) and would love to meet and greet with everyone and get opinions on local tuners and body mod shops. pm me or if your willing to get together also i want to start a meet up at gaylord texan since i have seen all kinds of cars meeting up last month they had a lambo meet and the month prior a corvette meet they always have car shows at texas motor speedway but like i said anyone willing to meet up and show off our bad ass cars and support lexus lets do this!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There's a new meet happening on every wednesday night at A1super buffet off pioneer/new york. Meet starts at 9pm and runs thru around midnight. It's been laid back with plenty of parking. I'll be there tonight as long as it doesn't rain.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts